royal albert GC

Ajax ON L1S 7L6

Reviews for royal albert GC

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen counter top

He did a great job, very clean high quality workmanship. The project finished on time, with no surprises. Everything was as they told me. They are hardworking, very professional, and pay attention to details of the work.
Very happy from their work, definitely recommend.

thanks a lot for your nice feedback.

Amir Ehsan in Toronto
Amir Ehsan in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Amazing work was done on my house and the most friendliest and efficient set of guys. They are on time and very professional . I would very much recommend this company for any renovation.

thank you so much for your comments.

Kitchen counter tops

They are professional, affordable and on time. They changed my kitchen counter tops and washrooms vanity tops. I am very happy with their work and I would certainly recommend them

thanks for sharing a review to my web .

Shanthy in Ajax
Shanthy in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement kitchen reno

Royal ALBERT GC did a great job in our basement. They did the basement kitchen for us. They are professional that knows what they are doing. Friendly and they keep the place clean after each day.

thank you so much for the review, we cares about our customers.

More about royal albert GC