SAFA Clean

Reviews for SAFA Clean

Stephie S.
Stephie S.

House cleaning

Sophia and the crew are amazing! They do a thorough and excellent job - we wish we could make our bed the way they do! It’s always the best night sleep in a freshly made bed by the SAFA crew :)

Nellie
Nellie

SAFA Clean

After a few visits I was really impressed by the service of SAFA Clean. The cleaning lady's who come in are really impeccable and worth every penny. They are polite, respectful and professional. They totally get what we need help with and do a bang up job each time.

On top of that, the customer service and response time to emails and inquiries is top notch here. They have been cleaning my place for the past five years. I would not use any other company out there.
Thanks girls for all your hard work and help in keeping my place clean!!!!!

More about SAFA Clean