Navarro Contracting

Rick L.
Rick L.
0 reviews Deseronto, ON

house renovations

Gary renovated the whole house. Two bathroom ;kitchen; laundry room; layed all the floors and backsplash. We are very happy with his work and many if his ideas.

Spending the summer at your waterfront home was a pleasure! Thank you so much for the opportunity to help you make this dream a reality!

sanjay.arasaratnam
sanjay.arasaratnam
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement

Gary was hired to complete my Basement. I had no idea what I wanted to do. Gary not only provided ideas but was instrumental in working with me on design. When we had finalized our design concept, he went to work. He was hard working, enthusiastic and extremely helpful and flexible. The pictures speak for themselves. He is talented and someone who truly enjoys his work craft.

Sanjay,

This was quite possibly one of the most enjoyable projects I was able to work on. Your flexibility on the design made it more interesting to work on. Looking forward to your future projects!

Adrian
Adrian
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Flooring, Millwork, kitchen install

The Navarro team saved my butt, they came in and got the work done fast, for a great price.

Thanks Adrian! It was a pleasure helping you complete your duplex conversion!

jaden.sebu
jaden.sebu
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Custom living room wood-stove with exhaust and heat resistant wall panelling

I was looking for a secondary heat source for my home in the event of power outages or just for enjoyment during the cool fall and winter months. I mentioned the idea to Gary and he was able to pull together a design that fit my wants/needs.

Gary used computer aided graphics and 3D renderings to portray his vision, that exceeded my expectations but also met the projects budget.

The coolest part of the project in my opinion was an integrated concrete curb for the fireplace that was set into he existing houses hardwood flooring. All custom and thought out by the Navarro contracting team.

Years later and the design is still solid, no shifts, no sinks. Just exceptional and beyond work.

Jaden,

I don't think I've ever gone through so many router bits on one job in my life. haha

I'm really happy with how everything turned out. glad we got to bring this one home for you.

Patricia P.
Patricia P.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom Reno

Gary went above and beyond, we started out with a small 2 piece bathroom that we never used. With Garys insight and expertise, he turned a small two piece bath into an elegant and spacious 3 piece. He finished our project in a timely and affordable manner. Most definitely exceeded our expectations. We will 120% refer Gary to all our friends and family. 5 Stars all around!

Patricia! It was a pleasure helping you make your space more functional. Hope you enjoy!

AU
AU
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen/main floor renovation

I think this was Gary's first big project. Of course there were some learning curves but in my opinion he handled it well. He tried to stick to the timeline and our budget. Overall we are happy with our new open concept kitchen.

Andrea & Behrouz,

I thank you so much for the opportunity to tackle this project for you!

adilhamid00
adilhamid00
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Deck

The team at Navarro contracting were incredibly fast and efficient. They worked closely with me to find a design that fit my budget.

Glad we were able to accommodate your budgets and vision. looking forward to the next one !

mnpreber
mnpreber
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen renovation.

Gary and his team renovated my dated kitchen that was in need of a major freshening up. They were great through the whose process from design, time planning and the work itself. His team was courteous and professional. They kept a clean work area and made the whole process a breeze. Would highly recommend Navarro contacting for any project. They be doing my master bath in the new year.

This was a really fun project! It was a pleasure to work for you, looking forward to the next one!

martin.wittemeier
martin.wittemeier

Repair of European-style tilt and turn sliding door.

Gary removed the door, diagnosed and then repaired this complicated European door. Gary has a refreshing can-do attitude and willingness to find a solution.

Thanks Martin! Couldn't have done that repair without you!

Jill T.
Jill T.
1 review Courtice, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Navarro contracting did an exceptional job completing my bathroom renovation. The owner assisted us in creating a beautiful, functional space. They were able to work within our budget and completed this project within the discussed time frame. The staff that worked on this project were friendly and professional. I would recommend this company for all your reno needs!

Jill, it was a pleasure helping you design your ensuite bathroom. Cant wait to help you design your next project!!

More about Navarro Contracting

We are a general construction company specializing in customizing your space to suit your specific needs. We always provide three design concepts, a clear and easy to read estimate and quote. With a background in Construction Management and Building Science, you can rest assured that your project will be of top priority and executed to the highest of building standards.

We look forward to hearing from you.