More about ON DECO INC.
We are Stucco, EIFS Contractor in the Ontario and surrounding area.
We specialize in EIFS Stucco & Cement Stucco, Interior & Exterior Renovations, Moulding, Repairing cracks, etc.
Our focus is on providing you with stucco siding for a new home or new addition, as well as replacing your house's existing siding.
Whether your home's current siding is Plywood, Wood, Stucco, Brick, Metal, Wood Shingle or Vinyl...we have you covered.
And if you do not know what your siding's currently made of, we will visit your home and assess it ourselves.
We handle installing or completely replacing exterior trim, as well as repairing or partially replacing exterior trim. If there is evidence of water damage or rot on your existing trim, we will work on solving the issue.
Even if your exterior trim is made of Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum Wrap or Fiber Cement, we will take care of it.
Our time is flexible and we will begin work on your project as soon as possible. We look forward to your newly stuccoed home or business just as much as you!
For more information or to book a free estimate, please call, text, or EMAIL US:
Company profile information is not moderated by HomeStars. Ask the contractor to verify before hiring.
- All materials are high quality and produced by Durabond (www.durabond.com) We use ArtMouldings (http://www.artmoulding.com)
- General Services: EIFS (Exterior Insulated Finished System), Decorative Mouldings, Stucco Repair, Traditional Stucco, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Drywall Installation, Replacing Existing Siding, Siding for a New Home, Siding for a New Addition, Installing or Completely Replacing Exterior Trim, Repairing or Partially replacing Exterior Trim, Fixing Water Damaged or Rotting Exterior Trim
- Durabond, ArtMouldings, Synergy StuccoDecor
- Stucco Repair, Traditional Stucco, Decorative Mouldings, EIFS Stucco, Stucco/Siding Replacement, Siding for a New Addition, Siding for a New Home, Installing or Completely Replacing Exterior Trim, Repairing or Partially Replacing Exterior Trim, Fixing Water Damaged or Rotting Existing Trim Siding for homes with one story, two stories, three stories or more. Replacing Siding for Homes with Plywood, Wood, Stucco, Brick, Metal, Wood Shingle, and Vinyl Replacing or Fixing Trims made of Wood, Vinyl Aluminum Wrap, Fibre Cement or Other EIFS refers to the Exterior Insulation Finishing System, and involves the following process: - Application of a moisture barrier onto plywood - Installation of Styrofoam (typically 1.5") - Application of a base coat with fibreglass mesh onto the Styrofoam - Application of a finish coat (colour and texture of your choice) This same process is used for installing mouldings onto the outside of a house
- YEAR ESTABLISHED
- PAYMENT METHOD
- All contractors licensed as required.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE
- WORKERS COMPENSATION
- PROJECT MINIMUM
- No minimum
- PROJECT RATE
- Dependent upon customers needs
- WRITTEN CONTRACT
- WARRANTY TERMS
- 3-5 Years