Heliotechnik Inc.

Renewable Energy
Caledon ON L7E 4H1
Renewable Energy
Heliotechnik Inc.

Reviews for Heliotechnik Inc.

Hari in Brampton
Hari in Brampton

Solar Panels and Installation

I engaged Heliotechnik to purchase and install the solar panels on my roof. From the very beginning, they were very professional and knowledgeable. Their price was very competitive. Throughout the installation process, they were on-time and they cleaned up daily. They worked around my delicate plants!! Their after sales service has been excellent....always ready to answer my queries. Very HAPPY that I retained the services of Heliotechnik.

Thank you Heliotechnik!

aron
aron

Solar Panel Project

We signed up for the microfit program to put solar panels on our roof and sell power back to Toronto Hydro. Beau and Heliotechnik was our installer and arranged all of the materials as well.

We were very impressed with how professional and service oriented they were as we went through all of the steps in the project. We first had to add some additional supports in our attic as the structural engineer required, then they were able to install all of the panels on the roof.

Finally, they coordinated the installation of the inverter and the hook up to the electrical grid with the city and then we were up and running. Everything was really seamless and we felt very taken care of the whole way through.

After everything was up and running, Beau was great in providing additional services and follow up as we dealt with some unexpected complications. We had to add some metal mesh to help keep out some raccoons and we had to add an aluminum railing to keep the snow from sliding down over our door, but Heliotechnik was great at providing these "add-ons" at very reasonable rates and under very urgent timeframes.

Highly recommend them and we were very pleased with how it all turned out.

Aamir in Maple
Aamir in Maple

Solar panel installation done right

We had Beau and his team do our installation in 2012. Little over 8yrs later now and I'm happy to report that our system has been rock solid. We live in a particularly windy area in Vaughan and sometimes I worry the whole roof could fly off. But clearly a very well installed racking... I've seen neighbors shingles blown off and my are totally protected.

These guys aren't fly by night for sure. Clearly they've stayed in business for so many years based on the quality of their work... my own personal experience when they did my home was they were very professional and thorough. I particularly liked their personalized experience, they didn't see me as "just another job" but took the time to answer all my questions and come back to review any concerns I had by actually getting back on the roof to take the time to make sure all was well. Their after-install care is great too. Even years later they follow up to check on my system and address any concerns. That is when you know you went with the right company.

More about Heliotechnik Inc.

Solar Panel and Lithium Battery Backup Installer
Looking for Renewable Energy pros in Caledon?