Shed Storage

mohorse44
mohorse44
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Moved out of a 2 bedroom basement suite

I was very impressed with the people that came to pack up my belongings. They were all very nice and very good at their jobs. They kept me informed of what was going on and kept me up to date.

I was a little disappointed that the moving truck was delayed. The packers were there at 9:15 am and the truck did not arrive until after 5:30 pm. We ended up having to move all the furniture out onto the garage pad and the packers stayed with my furniture until the truck came. I had to leave at 4:00 to get to work. I understand that there are delays during a move but was disappointed that this took so long. The packers had everything ready to go at 1:30.

But that being said, I would recommend and re-hire this company in a heartbeat as everything else was top notch service. Right from the first phone call with Andrew up to the call letting me know what the final price was and that my furtiture had arrived at the Richmond warehouse, the service was wonderful.

Angie T.
Angie T.
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Contents of Business Closure

From the moment I placed my first call with Shed, I knew I had chosen the right company to help me with my storage needs. The kind of service provided is second to none and no other company offered the kind of options and services as Shed. Although cost was a factor, the services provided sealed the deal.

The two young men that arrived to pack up my stuff were delightful and very professional. They were very careful with all my belongings and asked questions of anything they were not sure of.

Again, thank you and look forward to referring you to whomever needs this type of service.

Regards,
Angie

More about Shed Storage

Shed is on a mission to redefine the relationship between people & their stuff.

Backed by patent-pending innovations and technology and 15+ years of storage experience. Shed provides our customers with a personalized, secure, and first-rate self-storage experience. Our dedicated team of movers and cataloguers help our customers pack, catalogue and organize items in preparation for short-and long-term storage in our local facilities.

You have many options for self-storage, Shed’s team treats you and your things like our own.

FAQ
How do I prepare for Shed? Do I need to pack my belongings or buy supplies?
All you need to do is to meet us at your home or current storage unit! We’ll bring all the necessary packing supplies, carefully wrap and pack your items, and load them on the truck.

What can I expect on appointment day?
Our team of professional cataloguers and movers will handle everything! First, our team of cataloguers will arrive to pack each item in bubble wrap, blankets and boxes. About half-way through, the truck will arrive along with the moving team, who will load your items into the Shed Unit and seal it for transport to our local warehouse. Before leaving, our team will walk you through the Shed app, show you how to review your items and request returns.

Is my stuff safe with Shed?
Our highly-trained moving teams transport your items directly to our local, secure warehouses with 24-hour surveillance.

Can I visit my stuff at your warehouse?
Most customers take advantage of our quick deliveries, but you are always welcome to visit our facility. We kindly ask that you make an appointment beforehand.
Need more information? Or have a question not listed here?
Give us a call at 1-855-248-6654 and we will be happy to help.

We'll beat your current self-storage price by 30%