Capar Contrating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M3H 5V5

Reviews for Capar Contrating

house painting

I am very happy to work with the team of capar, who have completed every task very well. My family is very satisfied with the design and construction process. We have had a special and fresh life experience.

Painting job on my home

Always use better contacting.....great job and crew.This jobs is on time finish and good material to do it.This company covered everything to be care my house furniture.My family is so happy.

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review.

mozkan71
mozkan71

Painting

Condo washrooms, living rooms and kitchen painting. Very good quality work delivered on time and budget

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure to work on your project with you.

More about Capar Contrating

We do the service altogether. All liability to performance the work in your house with excellent finish quality and affordable rate. Recreate your home with Capar Contracting, offering remodeling services in Toronto, ON. Our services include: General Contracting, Kitchen Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Refinishing, Home Additions, Renovations, Patios and Decks, ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?