Castlerock Ltd

Dave
Dave
0 reviews Glen Morris, ON

Kitchen , bathroom , great room and basment

Paul is a tremendous asset to the industry.

Paul took the time to understand our needs to ensure that he exceeded our expectations. Paul's attention to detail is unmatched. His hand cut mitered corners on the stone accent walls came out better than expected.

If anyone is looking for the best in the business to do their renovations and stone work please call paul.

We highly recommend his work and Paul will be coming back as we have hired him again.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Washroom-kitchen

I am a general contractor and I had the pleasure to work with Paul in numerous occasions. I am contacting Paul any time I need the tile job to be done professionally and the most important on time. He is always fair in pricing ,does a really good job and he is a reliable contractor. I recommend him with no hesitation.

More about Castlerock Ltd

Home Renovation, kitchens, washrooms, tiling, basement finishing