I & J Contracting Inc.

Handyman Services
Toronto ON M6N 1Z2
Handyman Services
I & J Contracting Inc.

Review for I & J Contracting Inc.

Ieta in Toronto
Ieta in Toronto

Basement Renovation

John and his crew from I & J Contacting did an amazing job. They worked so clean and everything was done very professionally and by details. They were everyday on time and worked hard through the day. John was very skillful on so many trades. We were very satisfied with I & J Contracting and we will hire John back again without hesitation for other projects. We highly recommend John and his company to everyone who are looking for a professional contractor.

More about I & J Contracting Inc.

I & J Contracting Inc. in Toronto has skilled technicians specialized in a range of general contracting services. We have been in business since 1979. Our contractors have over 40 years of experience. From kitchen and bathroom renovations to project management and restorations, you can depend on us for all your general contracting needs. Condos, garages, big warehouses, auto shops, or industrial facilities, you pick a place – we’ll come and renovate it for you. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services.