Roof Pros Plus

Lars
Lars
1 review Greater Sudbury, ON

P3a4j9

went with the crinkle eclipse (black) metal shingles. Excellent quality product and I was shown exactly how it would be done. The most impressive was the quality service. The entire team was so efficient and really showed they care about the outcome and their professional installation. They ensured the neighbours everything would be cleaned up. Very nice crew. House looks fantastic

Private User reviews Greater Sudbury, ON

Metal Roof Installation

Very happy with the installation of the metal roof. Good communication with company on dates of installation. Cleaned up and removed all materials when job was complete. Images sent to me of the completed project. Roof looks very modern.

Thank you so much for the review.

Louise in Chelmsford
Louise in Chelmsford
0 reviews Greater Sudbury, ON

New Steel Roof

I started my search for a reputable roofer in the spring when I noticed my 16-year old shingles were finished on the front of my house. I contacted three professional contractors. Not one of them would provide me with a written estimate and those estimates were from 22K for shingles to 54K for a steel roof. So then I put word out for friends of friends and two more were contacted. One came out and he was knowledgeable and explained a lot of my roof’s current problems to me. He said he’d be back in a week with a written quote. Despite a couple of phone calls and texts he never did come back. The second one called and said he’d be by that afternoon and I never heard from him again.

Then I saw an article on Facebook for Roof Pros Plus who were looking to expand in the area. I got in touch. They called and we set up a date for an inspection. They arrived when they said they would. Three of them showed up, measured, inspected, came in and sat down with me and we went over what was required, the steel roof they would install, warranties, a price and a written quote. We set a tentative install date for December. I received a call on the 6th and was advised they would start first thing the next morning and it would take 2 days. They showed up bright and early with a full crew. Two days later my new steel roof was installed. My old vents were removed and three new ones installed. They even fixed a portion of my siding that had blown off. The new flashing looked amazing and was a great improvement from the old tin. My yard was cleaned up, we did a walk around and I was totally satisfied with the job they did. When they left you never would have known they were there except for the beautiful new steel roof I now have!

Thank you so much for this review.

Private User reviews Espanola, ON

sheet metal roof installed on my home

we had a date set up to be done by mid November but it was changed to month end which was done . They came at ten am on month end with a crew of seven and got to work immediately and the job was completed by 1.30 pm it was done everything cleaned up like they had never been there. they did a excellent job they were very polite and i am very satisfied .I was very satisfied and have had some great comments from friends and neighbors

J in Oshawa
J in Oshawa
2 reviews Greater Sudbury, ON

ROOF SERVICE

Very good. From first contact to clean up this was an excellent choice. Fast reply, good discussion with Ron about what I was looking for, a fair price, excellent communications and flexible timing. Cam's crew did the work , totally professional yet personable and I liked that they are with the company and not a random sub contractor. Glad I put them on my list of companies for estimates.

Private User reviews Alban, ON

New Steel Shingle roof install

The crew of roofers installed the new roof one one day and were cleaned up and gone before the kids were even home from school. Very nice finish on the roof. The best warranty too!

Private User reviews Monetville, ON

Shingle

Excellent service!
The guys were very professional and punctual.
The job was completed in a timely and efficient manner. I am very pleased with there workmanship and would highly recommend them to any one in need.

Thank you for your review.

Paul in Trenton
Paul in Trenton
1 review North Bay, ON

Metal roof installation

Very pleased with this company!!! They showed up and worked very quickly and professionally. My metal roof looks amazing!! They showed up a week early and were done in a day. The installers were very polite and worked well together. A++ all the way highly recommend RPP.

Thank You so much!

Private User reviews Sudbury, ON

Roof install on a new home

Roof pros plus did a quick & clean installation. They used underlayment on the whole roof. Prices were fair & their Armadura metal shingles are the nicest on the market.

Thank You So Much!

Wendy in Sudbury
Wendy in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Great Service

We looked at a lot of different companies when we decided on getting a metal roof put on our home. Whe chose Roof Pros Plus for their reputation and styles. The crew began work first thing in the morning and finished by end of day. They were professional, friendly and did a wonderful job of cleaning up everything afterwards. It looks great and the interconnections are very well made. They were a great company to deal with and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank You for the Review!

More about Roof Pros Plus

We've Got You Covered
Perfect Installs
Your roof is your home's main defense against the elements. Let us walk you through the best options to fit your needs and once you feel comfortable with your choice, we'll handle the complete installation.

Your Home is Important​
It contains the most important thing in the world. Your Family. We believe you and your family only deserve the best and that is why we only install Armadura Metal Roofs. We believe in Canada and Armadura is made in Canada by Canadians.

Certified Installers
All of our installers are trained for working at heights, covered by WSIB and certified by the manufacturer as Master Installers.