Final Touch Painting & Contracting

Melissa
Melissa
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Painting

The crew did an amazing job painting my basement. They were punctual, friendly and finished on time, as planned. They were very knowledgeable and clean. Definitely recommend them.

Hi Melissa, thanks so much for your review. Hope to see you again soon. Cheers

P. D.
P. D.

I had some painting done at my home.

I had my master bedroom painted, walls, ceiling, trim, door and closet. The paint job was fabulous. I would highly recommend Carlos for any of your painting needs. He was meticulous, always on time, and clean up was perfect. He would always ask me if there was anything that I didn't like because he would be happy to correct it.
I liked everything. He was a true gentleman and a master at his craft. I have plans to paint the entire main level of my home. I will be calling Carlos for sure.

Hi P. D. Thank you so much for your kind review. Your words made our day so much better. I really hope we can work together again very soon. All the best. Cheers

S.Radomir
S.Radomir
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Renovation

Rui and his crew did a great job cleaning all my popcorn ceiling. They turned such a messy job into a stress free experience. My ceilings look much bigger and nicer. They covered all the walls and floors and left everything clean after. Recommend this company to everyone.

Hi Radomir, thanks so much for the time. Was great working on your project. Cheers

kkatcidade
kkatcidade

Studio Renovation

My studio looks amazing! The crew is incredibly informative and skilled at what they do. They’re extremely professional, clean and pay attention to detail. I would recommend to anyone!

Thanks very much for the wonderful review. Was a pleasure working in your project. Cheers

ngbittner
ngbittner

Painting

He is excellent painter on time the work is perfect very clean the price was very good

Hi there, thanks so much for reaching out to us. Was a pleasure to work with you. Hope to see you again soon. Cheers

tomas.luis
tomas.luis

Painting

The team did a great job painting my condo! Rui was friendly and give me some great tips! will recommend to friends!

Hi Luis, thanks so much for reaching out to us. Was a pleasure to work with you. Cheers

More about Final Touch Painting & Contracting

Final Touch Painting & Contracting is a registered Ontario company specialized in house painting services and home improvements. We offer professional painting services in Toronto and all surrounding areas - GTA. We are an interior and exterior painting contractor for both residential and commercial projects. We are fully dedicated to customer service. In all that we do, we strive to work meticulously and with integrity in order to provide high-quality results in all our projects. Call Final Touch Painting & Contracting today for your house, condo or office painting. We are an environmental friendly company. We offer free no obligation quotes!