BraveHomes Construction company

BraveHomes Construction company

Reviews for BraveHomes Construction company

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage and basement built by Brave Homes

I had my basement finished by Brave Homes. It was done so well that I asked them to build my garage a couple of years after that. I was impressed by the quality of their work, reasonable pricing and individual approach in every project. I could discuss every detail with the guys and they did their best to do what I wanted without trying to impose the solution that was simplest for them.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage build

This was a great company to have my garage built by, they are professional and the quality of work was top notch. I would for sure recommend Brave homes to other people

More about BraveHomes Construction company

General contracting services, custom homes, garages, renovations, roof, fence deck and more.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Calgary?