MH Heating & Cooling Solutions

MH Heating & Cooling Solutions

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for MH Heating & Cooling Solutions

Speedy Service and great install

Came in 30 minutes to check my furnace because it was starting and stopping quickly. I installed a new thermostat and they corrected an error I made. They were professional and helped me super fast with my new furnace install. Cleaned up after as well. Very happy.

We are happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

James from Hamilton
James from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Ductless Air Conditioner Installation

Very happy with the work by MH Heating! Hadi visited to do a detailed quote, talking through the various options giving me options for various price points and product choices. Skillfully handled the challenges of working with an old house. Respectful of noise and cleaning up any while in the house. Highly recommend MH Heating!

We are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

furnace replacement

Prompt response. Excellent service. Professional and friendly.
I found MH from HomeStars because of the high score of the reviews.
Indeed, Hadi and his team did great job, effective and thoughtful.

We are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Furnace Purchase and Installation

This Company is a very reliable company and it also has the best prices in comparison with the bigger HVAC companies.
The team who installed the furnace were extremely hard working and polite. They did an outstanding job, well exceeding the regular service done on my previous furnace by other companies in the past.
I strongly recommend MH Heating and Cooling Solutions services to everyone.
Keep up the good work !

Thank you sir we are ready to help anytime

Rita from Toronto
Rita from Toronto

Phenomenal Customer Service

Hadi's customer service was phenomenal!! From the 1st contact right through to installation, he was very timely with his communication. I never had to follow-up with him as he was constantly proactively providing me with updates. I'm been a landlord for 20 years and Hadi's professionalism, attention to detail and customer service were well above any others vendors/service providers I have dealt with.

Thx Rita we are ready to help anytime

Furnace breakdown and replacement

Waking up into a freezing temperature is not good, check the furnace and its not working. No idea what to do, called my realtor agent and referred me to Mr. Hadi, and i can say that he is such a savior...he came right away to check and suggested to replace the whole furnace which will be more practical than fixing it...monday comes and installed the new one, can't thank him enough for the help also with the MH Heating and cooling people who've done a quick and responsive job for our needs
Will definitely refer them to my friends and family

We are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help any time thx

Private User reviews , ON

Humidifier Installation

MH heating & Cooling replaced my humidifier and they did a great job.
Unlike the other companies I tried in the past, MH (Hadi and his team) were punctual, efficient, experts and very reasonable with their quote compared to other companies.
They also took the time to walk me through the new humidifier installation, how it operates and the maintenance recommendation for filter change.
i can honestly say that by far their service is far better than the other big name companies (you know the ones that charge you $200 to show up only) as well as the local ones here in Burlington.
I highly recommend MH for any heating and cooling service you may need.
CH

Thank you sir we ready to help any time

Leah in Toronto
Leah in Toronto

Very professional and great service

We called MH Heating based on a referral. It was one of three quotes we sourced. Hadi, the contact we connected with, was lovely. He was able to come look at our furnace that day and replace it the following day. There was no pressure to go with him, which was not the experience we had with the other companies we reached out to. Hadi kept our home tidy while the work was going on with drop cloths and our basement was tidy when he left after all the work had been done. Hadi explained everything to us that we needed to know. He tried to troubleshoot the unit for us before making the decision to replace. Top notch service, fair price, respectful of our home - will recommended again and again. have to get our A/C replaced in the spring and will be calling MH Heating & Cooling for sure. Thank you again, we are toasty warm once more.

Thx leah we are very happy to hear that
And we are ready to help anytime

malaz77
malaz77

Water Heater Tank

This my second experience with MH Heating and Cooling
They replaced my old water heater tank to a new tankless water heater
Highly recommended

Thank you sir we are ready to help any time

Pooja1908#
Pooja1908#
1 review Burlington, ON

Highly recommended from my experience

Hadi came in for our new gas cooktop installation and gas line extension from basement to kitchen. Very professional,knowledgeable and friendly. Also very flexible to suggestions the way I wanted and fast response for services and installation from him directly. Highly recommending Hadi for any HVAC service. Thank you Hadi.

Thank you sir we are ready to help any time

More about MH Heating & Cooling Solutions

HVAC CONTRACTOR IN MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
Gas Furnace | Central Air Conditioning | Ductless Split Systems | Water Heaters | Humidifiers
Providing the best in Heating and Cooling solutions to people in GTA, MH Heating and Cooling solutions maintain a tradition of quality, value, honesty and excellent customer service.

OUT MOTTO
Providing Excellent Customer service, Quality workmanship and Fast Reliable service. Making our customers happy is our ultimate goal.

QUALITY SERVICE & TRAINING
Delivering best in quality service is our mission and we understand the role quality plays in giving 100% satisfaction and make customers happy. We attend regular trainings with our manufacturer to understand the operation, changes, upgrades in products etc. Moreover we follow & attend regular Webinars and Seminars from our mentors HRAI, TSSA and NATE.

PROFESSIONALISM
Our professional business environment is powered by our experience and expertise in the field of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Our technical team is fully licensed, factory trained and authorized technicians who are eager to provide quality service to our customers with respect and accountability.

Serving clients across Mississauga, Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Scarborough, North York, Hamilton, Brampton, Markham and the surrounding areas.