My furnace was reaching end-of-life, and I wanted to have it replaced by a heat pump. I put in a service request via Homestars and was contacted by Hadi from MH Heating and Cooling. From the initial interaction he showed a high level of professionalism and expertise. We discussed heat pump options and he proposed a system that would fit my needs based on the size of the home, the existing equipment installed, what was available on the market, and budget considerations. The system he proposed (heat pump, replacement furnace as auxiliary heat, plus a free HVAC-attached home humidifier) was reasonable and suited my needs perfectly.
On installation day his crew showed up to do the install. The installation itself was tough because they had to run wires and pipes (the heat pump wasn't a drop-in replacement for my existing furnace/AC setup) and so it took a while. It was particularly complicated because I live in a townhouse with a finished basement. They ended up having to poke a few holes in the drywall to fish stuff through. It was a long day for them and in the end Hadi had to come back the next day to finish the thermostat install. They did a great job overall and I am quite happy with the result.
Some particular things to note:
- Even though they ran into difficulties with the install, they did a great job keeping me up-to-date on what was going on, and never gave up.
- They maintained a professional attitude and attention to detail all the way to the end until the job was fully complete to my satisfaction.
- They were very conscientious about using drop sheets to contain the mess and taking on/off their boots when going inside/outside.
- They did an excellent job covering up the drywall holes in the ceiling that I would have a hard time dealing with otherwise.
- Hadi was also very detailed in explaining how the whole system worked and testing everything to make sure it worked correctly.
- Even though the supplier had provided them with the wrong thermostat initially (which resulted in wasted time for them), they took care to leave my house with a working setup and then Hadi came back the next day to put the correct thermostat in.
I'm very pleased with the service and am really happy that I chose Hadi and his team to do the install. I expect the system to work as advertised and will update this review if any problems occur down the road. I would not hesitate to recommend Hadi and his team to others as well.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Thx we are very happy to hear that and we are ready to help anytime