J&W Restoration

Reviews for J&W Restoration

Cynthia from Hamilton
Cynthia from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Front porch roof and brick support pillars removal - Century home

Fantastic job! Very responsive. Showed up on time. Did exactly what they said they would, exactly when they said they would, for exactly the price they said they would. Respectful of me, my property and the neighbours. Were careful with the surrounding objects to ensure there was no damage. Very cooperative with working around parking issues in an urban area, where parking a trailer in front of the house to remove debris is a special challenge. Worth noting - if you are a woman managing construction projects on your own, this is a great team to work with. You're communicated with on a level playing field with respect on both sides.

Marie in Hamilton
Marie in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Demo

I planned to renovate my basement kitchen and basement bathroom. I'm glad I hired Craig and Josh to help me with the demo job. They provided the most reasonable price to get the job completed and worked very efficiently!
They were professional, approachable and went above and beyond expectation. They found a small amount of mould on some of my walls and painted them with antibacterial paint. After the demolition, they cleaned up the space very well. I'll definitely use their services again in the future and would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Matthew
Matthew

Kitchen tile demolition

These guys were great. They communicated well in advance of the job, showed up on time both days. They set up all the dust control, did a great job on the demo and removal, and left the site clean. Very impressed over all.

1 review Burlington, ON

Demolition

My basement needed to be completely gutted due to a moisture/mold issue. The job was completed in 3-4 days and we were very satisfied with service. They even helped move all my furniture and decor to a Pod I rented in front yard. Graig and Josh were polite, respectable and hard working.

More about J&W Restoration

Residential and commercial demolition services available - tear out for renovations, water/fire damage, mold remediation and debris removal.