Simple Basements

Review for Simple Basements

Carol in Etobicoke from Toronto
Carol in Etobicoke from Toronto

Basement renovation

Louie and his father Tony did a beautiful job renovating my basement. I have used them before. Very reliable and honest. The attention to detail and precision shows their skills. Walls are even and smooth and painted perfectly. Trim work is neat and even. Their suggestions of what products to use were appreciated as they used the best materials. I highly recommend this company. They are friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy.

More about Simple Basements

Hello, my name is Louie Papa and I finish basements. I provide simple and cost-effective basement finishing solutions. I provide free quotes and consultations serving the North York, Etobicoke and Vaughan area. I provide quality workmanship and competitive pricing. You'll be extremely happy with your new basement you'll refer me ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Woodbridge?