Affordable Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Affordable Hardwood Flooring

Jorge in Toronto
Jorge in Toronto

3 bedroom condo

Excellent service! They make it look like brand new and they do it fast, they know what they are doing, totally worth the money, they give you options and let you know what is going on! I totally recommend them!

VRsignature in Etobicoke
VRsignature in Etobicoke

Great work!

This company did my living and dining room floors to excellence!!! I wasn't able to afford brand new floors at my house. However the owner of this company suggested me to polished and varnished the old, scratched and stained floors. As they finished their work, I was impressed and completely satisfied with the results. I highly recommend AFFORDABLE HARDWOOD FLOORING. Thanks to Steve for going above and beyond my expectations.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Two bedroom apartment

Great communication with STEVEN all the time, very professional, clean, accessible in price and fast work. He stained all my two bedroom apartment in Toronto, it took only two days.

More about Affordable Hardwood Flooring