Painters With a Brush

Toronto ON M2R 2Z4

Review for Painters With a Brush

Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.

Living room and bedroom painting

I am so happy with the work Painters With a Brush had done, both my living room and bedroom look fresh and neat! My walls needed to be repainted and unfortunately it was layered with old paint from previous works. Luckily, Painters With a Brush team successfully removed all the old layers, and painted my walls nicely. My walls are straight and fresh looking. I will highly recommend this company to anyone. Amazing staff!

Hi Tatiana,

We really appreciate your kind words. We're glad that you liked the final results of your new walls, enjoy them. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Liran

More about Painters With a Brush

Painters With a Brush is specializing in all your Residential as well as Commercial painting. We work across the GTA area that include Aurora, Brampton, King, Oshawa, Toronto, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Newmarket, and many more.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Woodbridge?