JJ Renovation Plus (Branch)

Formerly JJ Home Inspections & Improvements
Basement Renovation
Newmarket ON L3Y 7H4
Basement Renovation
JJ Renovation Plus (Branch)

Reviews for JJ Renovation Plus (Branch)

Basement

We did our whole basement with Renovation Plus (Branch) and are satisfied with the quality of products and service, extremely professional and good communication, from day 1 to finish everything went smooth and as planned. We will be recommending them to our family and friends, Thank you

Sarah
Sarah

Deck Board Replacement

They did a great job, deck looks fantastic. They were super fast, and really easy to work with.

Thank you Sarah. I am glad you are happy with our service. Enjoy your new cedar deck.

Roger Divver
Roger Divver

Complete House Renovation

I always had a great experience with JJ Kitchen Renovation Plus (Branch) in several projects including complete renovation of my own house and an investment property and referrals to my friends and family . They provide design , plan and excellent quality Service . I highly recommend JJ Kitchen Renovation Plus (Branch) as a very professional, trustworthy, reliable and knowledgeable team .

Roger, thank you for your nice review. I always put the satisfaction of my clients ahead of business. I am glad that you were happy with our work.

Gray Micheals
Gray Micheals

Bathroom Renovation

"JJ Kitchen Renovation Plus (Branch) team did an excellent job of the bathroom renovation. HE was very patient when we discussed about the design of the bathroom, and provided honest and professional feedback on our ideas. I was very satisfied with the quality of his work. The work that the team delivered was very detailed and on-time, and they were very accommodating. They ensured to follow up with me after the work was completed.

Overall, I was happy with the service provided by JJ Kitchen Renovation Plus (Branch). The price was reasonable, and the service was exceptional!

I will definitely recommend JJ Kitchen Renovation Plus (Branch) to my friends and family for any renovations in the future."

Gary, thank you fir your complementary review. I am happy that you liked our service.

Ricky Kornman
Ricky Kornman

Basement Finishing Project

It was a great experience, the people are great. Project was completed ahead of schedule and the crew were excellent people to deal with. They hold a great respect for customer service.

You were a great client yourself. Thank you for hiring us.

Oswar Jardon
Oswar Jardon

Basement Renovation: Good Experience, Great Basement

We were very pleased with the workmanship and the finishing details. The workmen were timely and there was little disruption to the rest of the house. We were pleased with how quickly things were completed. We had a bit of a rough start as far as communication but it was resolved once we got in touch with the right people and made sure that all the details were being dealt with.

Good to hear from another happy client. Thank you and let me know if any deficiency's left overseen.

Dustin Vallery
Dustin Vallery

Basement Reno

Quick efficient basement renovation. We selected JJ Kitchen Renovation Plus (Branch) from homeshows they hosted. No complaints on the work, the two Work Site supervisors were responsive (most of the time). Overall they delivered a fully functional basement Reno we are happy with.

Thank you. Glad to know you are happy with our service.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Washroom and 2 fireplaces

Javad is very knowledgeable and professional. He did a great job. Very happy with his services and highly recommend him.

Glad to know that you are happy with our renovation services. It was a pleasure meeting all your family and working for you.
Thank you.

1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Whole house renovation

, Value

I hired J J Home Inspections in order to get professional advice when I was purchasing a new home. His professional and knowledgeable approach helped me a great deal. J J cares about his clients and their investments. His inspection was very thorough, conducted in a timely manner, and was accompanied by detailed advice. As a result I was able to make an informed and solid decision when it came time to decide on a property. I highly recommend J J Home Inspections and will definitely use the service in the future!

Thank you Nelli. I hope you enjoy your new home. Let me know if you need more information about maintenance of your house.

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Home inspection

Good personality, professional, fair price. I am very happy with javad’s home inspection that he did on our new house. The things that we had to know before purchase and the things that we had to know for future maintenance, well done. Thank you so much.

Thank you mr. Parkash and family.

More about JJ Renovation Plus (Branch)

Our company “JJ home inspections and improvements” is based in Toronto and serving all the GTA. We are dedicated to serving our clients with quality and integrity. The team manager Jay Jahangiri is a civil engineering technologist and certified home inspector. Jay is also certified in “Radon Gas” measurement for homes and can provide mitigation methods. Our group has years of experience in all types of home improvements including interior and exterior of the houses.

For any inquiry please call + 416 464 7920 or send and email to
inspectjj@gmail.com

Certificates:

Civil Engineering Technology
Seneca College Home Inspection Certificate
National Exam Home Inspection Certificate by Canadian Home & Property Inspection association
Radon Course