Service Pro Group

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Air conditioner + Nest Thermostat install

Just getting a quote for an air conditioner was a bit of a struggle. I put out several requests and either didn't get a reply, got a quote number without any details of my place or some that took the time to get some information, made appointments to come check it out and then ghosted me.
It is the prime time for installs, but still pretty unprofessional.
Enter Liran from Service Pro Group. We talked over the phone and he got some details, but felt he needed to take a look at our place to give an accurate quote. He made arrangements and came out and took the time to explain his recommendations.
The install went through seamlessly and while it cooled our place, it wouldn't go below 25c.
Liran made multiple trips back out to diagnose the issue and was proactively sending messages to make sure it was working.
Took a couple days (there was some unique issues with the layout of our venting) and got everything sorted out.
This level of professionalism and courtesy is rare in my experience. If you are looking through other quotes for an honest reliable install I could not recommend Service Pro Group any higher.

We are so pleased with your satisfaction. It was a pleasure serving you.

RM from Toronto
RM from Toronto

Gas leak fixed!

Fantastic experience dealing with Lee from Service Pro Group. Lee fixed a gas leak in our home. He was personable, knowledgeable, experienced and got the job done in a timely manner. Should the need arise, we would definitely call upon Lee again, as well we would highly recommend him to others!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It was a pleasure serving you ! YOUR Comfort is OUR Business!!

Merav in Thornhill
Merav in Thornhill

Furnace and Humidifier replacement

Look no further, if you want an honest, well priced company that is super knowledgeable about HVAC, this is the one!!!
My furnace stopped working suddenly, Liran was prompt in answering the service call and explained every step of the process to us. He has a wealth of knowledge in his field, sticks to a schedule and is extremely professional. We were so amazed by Liran's dedication for excellent customer service and will not hesitate to use this company again for all our HVAC needs.

Thank you kindly for sharing your experience. It was such a pleasure helping you with your furnace.

David
David

Furnace replacement

Second time around with this outfit and absolutely ecstatic with the service. Liran is a total pro. He got me set up with the right equipment, corrected a few problems I didn't even know I had and rode off into the sunset. Prices are exceedingly reasonable. Recommend most highly.

That's it! We need to make a movie. :)
I really appreciate the kind words and especially the time you took to do this. Your good people.
David, we wish you and your family all the best.
Take care my friend

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Furnace Installation

Professional Service. Installation complete in a very quick and efficient manner. Everything was done according to scope.

Hi There. Thank you for this review. I am thrilled that you had a great experience with Service Pro Group.
Stay safe
All the best
L

AC installation

Out of the three quotes I got yours was the least expensive by far and it was very informative the first time the Liram came to see the house for a quote.

It's always great to hear that we did it right. Best price, best service and best quality. Service Pro Group is one of the few that can pull it off. Stay cool and safe my friend.
Don't forget to stay on those filter changes

Lynn
Lynn

HVAC Emergency

Had an emergency HVAC issue creating constant loud noises. Researched Homestar and found Service Pro Group. First time using them and would definitely use them in future. I liked that a chat popped up when I went on their site so I didn’t have to call. Liran was very responsive and was able to check out the issue. Once the blower part came in, they were able to resolve the issue in a short time. Very knowledgeable and responsive! Thank you for excellent service.

Hey Lynn,
Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience. Although we never met I'm happy I was able to get the furnace up and running again. Thanks for the opportunity and Service Pro Group is happy to service you again soon.

Have a terrific summer;)

Chuck in Toronto
Chuck in Toronto

A/C freezing

Our a/c stopped blowing cold air. I called Liran and he came with 3 hours. He diagnosed the problem within 5 minutes, and everything was fixed within a few hours. We now have nice cool air on a very hot day.

Thank you for the great review. You are up and running and in great shape for this scorching heat. Stay safe and be well.

Hot water heater repair

Great service. Fast, knowledgeable, and fairly priced. I had been told by a previous service company that the 5year old tankless water heating unit would need to be replaced but Liran gave it a thorough clean and it works fine now. I will definitely be using Service Pro for all my heating and cooling needs.
Thanks so much!

I am thrilled everything worked out. Great customer service, knowledge/service and price is what don't disappoint in. Enjoy your summer and stay safe.
Thanks again

home123
home123

Dishwasher leak

Lee was incredibly about accommodating schedules, knew exactly what was wrong within a few minutes, and was able to fix the dishwasher and get it up and running better than ever, even with some great suggestions about it's maintenance and upkeep.

I would definitely recommend Lee and he'll be my first call for all appliance and hvac repairs.

Thank you for the kind words. Although we don't specialize in appliance repair we are still have to assist in whatever we can.
Stay safe and be well

More about Service Pro Group

Family-owned and operated, Service Pro Group has been in business since 2009. We are one of the few home services companies in our area driven by a commitment to providing extensive training to our staff, superior customer service, a wide range of products to choose from, and competitive pricing. We serve the HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and home automation needs of customers throughout our community and beyond.

Our founder, Lee Dry, is an HVAC and Gas professional by trade, with strong ties to business and philanthropy initiatives. We look forward to using our experience to contribute to the communities we serve through charity programs and special offerings for customers in need. We believe in our motto of "Your Comfort Is Our Business," no matter who you are! We are here to make your life easier, through our consistency in customer service, high-quality care, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.