Service Pro Group

Reviews for Service Pro Group

David
David

Furnace repair

The fan on the furnace was grinding. I looked up Service Pro Group on Homestars and Liran called me within 20 mins. He came to the house the SAME DAY, repaired the furnace and charged me his minimum fee. This is NEXT LEVEL service. The best ever and I've been around.

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this review. I'm thrilled that we were able to save you money and that your experience was excellent. I really appreciate you giving service pro group a chance.
All the best:)

home123
home123

Replace furnace and air conditioner.

Lee was great! He was on time, on task and very fair priced. I've already recommended him to replace my mother's furnace and he did a great job for her as well. I would definitely recommend him, very professional and knowledgeable!

Thank you for giving us a chance. We are here for anything you need.

Service Pro Group.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Furnace Service

Quick response, very professional, and reasonable rates.
Inspected, got the parts, and quickly had the furnace operating.
Also cleaned the coil and change filter, so gave us longevity on the unit. As its a rental home.
Will definitely recommend!!

Thank you so much for the review. We at Service Pro Group really appreciate the support and your continued business. All the best;)

ron
ron

kitchen Reno

Everything will stop notch with this company. from the customer service all the way to the installation team. Our project was complicated and I had a few companies giving me the opinion and quotes but without hesitation once I spoke to Lee the owner I felt extremely comfortable and they charged me a very reasonable price for the service. I highly recommend this company to anyone that needs any HVAC service

Ron. Thanks so much for trusting us to getting the job done right. Service pro group is always here to assist. You are now family;)

Hootan
Hootan

Furnace repair & replacement

Our furnace broke down. Their team was very responsive, professional, and dedicated to get the job done in a timely manner. Highly recommend them.

Service pro group is dedicated to quick response times and excellent work. We appreciate the kind words. We will see you soon and congratulations again on your new home.

mommy
mommy

New Furnace

Efficient and friendly service! I would recommend them to my family and friends and even received coupons to give them

Thanks so much the lovely review. We are always here for anything you need.

Service pro group