Concord Property Service

Al in Richmond Hill
Al in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional friendly service

Saeid was quite professional, reviewed the job, quoted and provided the time line. We reviewed the different material and he helped us buy the material, referred good places that we could compare prices. The workmanship was amazing. His tile work is incredible. I had seen many houses that had renovations done and his work was just much better.

Thank you Al for your trust and kindness
I'll be more than happy to help you any time.

Dave in Richmond Hill
Dave in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Complete master bathroom renovation

Saeed and team are just amazing.

Their overall professionalism, care for details, creativity and above all, integrity, are why I continue to source them.

I have done multiple renovations and fixes with Concord as they remain my go-to-contractor for all projects.

Feel free to contact me anytime to receive my feedback and recommendations directly.

Thanks Dave
It was a pleasure to work for you, I'll be more than happy to help you in future

More about Concord Property Service

Concord Property Service has been in business for 5 years. We focus on full home renovations and specialize in bathroom and kitchen renovation. Contact us for a FREE quote today!