Hardwood Giant

Floor Retailers
Mississauga ON L4Z 1S6

Review for Hardwood Giant

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Good product but very poor communications

Their Mississauga store had lots of products. Found the product that best matches what we currently have. Price of products were average. Unfortunately they don't let you know what's going on. First, they were suppose to come measure but the day before they couldn't make it and postponed it for 2 days. No big deal. The installation was on a Thursday. Unfortunately a rock cracked my windshield and I asked to push it to Friday. I got an email stating they will let me know. I called Friday but the mobile number's and store number mailbox is full. I sent 2 emails, no reply. I went to the store and the manager gave me story that they are too busy to answer phones and emails. We have a date set; I'll update this if they show up and install with quality.

More about Hardwood Giant

Started in 1952 from a small store in Mississauga with a mission to continuously serve the GTA with quality flooring products, great pricing and awesome customer service! Today, we serve approximately 40, 000 happy customers per year and this number is continually growing. Currently, we have six locations in the ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Mississauga?