Hardwood Giant

Mississauga ON L4Z 1S6

Reviews for Hardwood Giant

Cindy Politis in Toronto
Cindy Politis in Toronto

If you're happy and you know it...

Hardwood Giant was a joy to work with from beginning to end. We recently downsized from a house to a condo as our son has flown the nest, and to bring our new space up to our standards, everything had to go. The folks over at Hardwood Giant made the re-flooring process in our new home a breeze. Not only were the prices more than fair, but their customer service at all levels was wonderful. Special thanks goes out to Palwinder, the installation manager that oversaw our project. Palwinder was accommodating of our requests, and answered every question with a smile. Ahmed, our installer, was also wonderful. The flooring and custom steps all came out wonderfully - we could not have asked for more. We highly recommend Hardwood Giant for your flooring and trim needs!

Jenn in Ottawa
Jenn in Ottawa

My Top Pick

I have purchased flooring for a few of my clients and the in-store service has already been convenient. Delivery was on time. I await to return overstock however, I should get a reply today.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Good product but very poor communications

Their Mississauga store had lots of products. Found the product that best matches what we currently have. Price of products were average. Unfortunately they don't let you know what's going on. First, they were suppose to come measure but the day before they couldn't make it and postponed it for 2 days. No big deal. The installation was on a Thursday. Unfortunately a rock cracked my windshield and I asked to push it to Friday. I got an email stating they will let me know. I called Friday but the mobile number's and store number mailbox is full. I sent 2 emails, no reply. I went to the store and the manager gave me story that they are too busy to answer phones and emails. We have a date set; I'll update this if they show up and install with quality.

More about Hardwood Giant

Started in 1952 from a small store in Mississauga with a mission to continuously serve the GTA with quality flooring products, great pricing and awesome customer service! Today, we serve approximately 40, 000 happy customers per year and this number is continually growing. Currently, we have six locations in the ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Mississauga?