A. Major Roofing Inc.

Mississauga ON L4X 2J3
A. Major Roofing Inc.

Reviews for A. Major Roofing Inc.

Sahar
Sahar
2 reviews Acton, ON

Garage Ceiling

Akeel was promptly in contact with us, and was ontime for his first visit. He gave us an estimated quote and was truthful to his agreement. He did send us a written contract and it had all details of the job to be done, which I find great as both parties know what was agreed upon.

He came back with his team on the date we set up for the service. they were all very friendly, thorough, and kept us informed throughout the process if anything else was needed or recommended. They did a great job with installing dry wall on our ceiling and finishing it up. Thank you for a great service. We will for sure come to you for more improvements around the house. Thank you

Gunjan
Gunjan

Great crew - decent job

Their quotes for the job were higher than 2 others but I still sent ahead with Akeel and team due to their easy availability.

Overall my small basement wal repair,(frame a cut out section, insulate, dry wall, paint the section) had no issues. Painting job could have been better as I can see brush streaks on the wall.
Crew is awesome - very friendly and courteous, cleans up rel nice once job is done. No hassles.

Hey Gunjan, thanks for your review it was our pleasure!

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Small Repair and Replacement

I had two small roofs to repair and replace and A. Major Roofing were fantastic. I was a bit worried because they gave me the best quote. Akeel responded quickly and communicated very well. They were here on time, worked fast and cleaned up very nicely. We were so pleased with the completed job and I highly recommend them. Akeel and Kev were a pleasure to deal with.

Hey Scott, thanks for your review it was our pleasure

Invertigo in Brampton
Invertigo in Brampton

Roof replacement done right!

We had a few roofing contractors provide estimates to remove and replace our shingles. A. Major came through with a competitive quote and an almost immediate start on our roof. The crew did a fantastic job, the grounds were immaculate. The only evidence that they were here was the new shingles on the roof and the smile on my face. A great crew, doing great things! Keep it up gentlemen!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

A. Major Roofing: Roof Repair & Replacement

After reading reviews and consulting with them over the past wee, I was impressed by the professionalism, Excellent work and friendly service. Very thorough, fair and honest. I highly recommend the team from A. Major Roofing inc. Great work guys! A+

We appreciate you're review! It's been our pleasure to have provided you with our service.

Thanks again,
A. Major Inc. 6477075633

Max
Max

Roof changes

The team did a fantastic/professional, on time, and slightly under the quote provided. They went even further by repairing a leaking gutter and providing me a custom metal flashing... I would recommend them to anyone... My neighbors saw them working and they were impressed by their working ethic and told me they will hire them when their roof will need to be replace

Thanks so much for this review! We definitely enjoyed working with you.

A. Major Inc. 6477075633

Erica in Toronto
Erica in Toronto

Eaves and Soffit Repair/Replacement

While away on vacation our eaves and soffit on one side of our house fell off. Akeel came by and reviewed the work, gave a very competitive price and booked us in right away for the repair. The team was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. They did a great job, worked long hours and even came back on the weekend to ensure the job was done right away. Couldn't be happier with A. Major Roofing. Would definitely recommend them.

Ryan
Ryan

Roofers

A. Major Roofing inc, professional personable, hard working guys. Akeel answered and explained any of my questions. I was given photos of the entire process. Very pleased with the quality of their work, and clean up.

More about A. Major Roofing Inc.

A. Major is a new age company that strives for customer satisfaction. Commercial property? Residential property? No worries!
We handle :
• repairs on both flat and low-slope roofs
• plywood replacement
• shingle removal and replacement
• skylights
• ventilation fixture replacement and installation
• eavesthrough