Olympia Construction Ltd

2338 Wyecroft Rd Unit K1 Oakville ON L6L 6M1
Olympia Construction Ltd

Review for Olympia Construction Ltd

A Dream Come True

I was looking to replace my roof and did not know where to start. I contacted Tim who was able to help me choose the best roof material and colour for my budget and my home. His cost was very reasonable and the roof came out looking fantastic. Tims crew was very knowledgeable and were very patient in answering all my questions. I want to thank Olympia Construction for doing such a great job and making this process very simple. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and making your dream into a reality!

More about Olympia Construction Ltd

Olympia Construction is an independently owned and operated Canadian business. Our employees are well trained in roof repairs and roof installations. We take pride in providing our customers with the best quotes, expert services and 24/7 support. Our services include an inspection, consultation and recommendations of the best material and methods for our customers roofing needs. Additionally, we provide emergency services in the event your roof has been damaged by a weather event, animals or natural wear and tear. Olympia Construction works close with homeowners, business owners and insurers. We protect our customers and our company with our liability insurance, WSIB coverage and our IICRC Certifications.

By putting the needs of our customers first and treating their homes like our own, Olympia Construction can proudly say we are a valued partner in our community.

Why choose us? Because, we do it just a little bit better.