Colorview Painting & Decorating

Margaret
Margaret
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting

The team of Enzo and Bladar (not sure of spelling) were wonderful. They were always here when they said they would be. They were considerate of my schedule. They painted the interior of my whole house and did such a good job I called them a few weeks later to also do the exterior. I have recommended them to my neighbours, who were also very pleased with their work. I highly recommend this team.

Ok thanks very much

hbamford
hbamford
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior painting

My garage and front door, trims and lintels were in need of painting. Enzo and team provided a very reasonable quote and commenced the work quickly. They did a very thorough and professional job and I am very happy with the results. Would definently contact them again for future painting needs.

thxs very much

Tom P.
Tom P.
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Painted & Repaired Walls, Ceilings, Baseboards, Trim

Colorview Painting & Decorating worked clean, Quickly and finished the job in a timely period.
I highly recommend them and will use them again and will also refer friends & Family to them.
Tom

thxs very much

More about Colorview Painting & Decorating

Welcome to Colorview Painting & Decorating
Over 30 years of experience in commercial, residential and industrial projects.
We have done big banks and the quaintest of homes but the approach is the same. Your project will be prepped and completed in a timely manner, your home will be respected and we will always offer advice and insight to ensure you future protect your investment.
Thanks in advance for your consideration and we hope to speak to you soon.