Atiz Inc.

Reviews for Atiz Inc.

Leang C.
Leang C.

Basement Renovation

Phil did some work in my basement, putting in a finished laundry room and bathroom. The work was exceptional and I would highly recommend him.

Phil and all his subcontractors & tradesmen were professional and courteous. From start to finish, including the quoting, Phil made the entire renovation process as pain free as possible. He was consistent with communication, lent his expertise with renovations and design choices, worked within my budget and all within the timelines set. It is evident during the entire process, especially in the completed renovation, that Phil has a great eye for detail and a strong pride in his work.

I am very happy with the entire renovation process and the completed work in my basement. Thank you Phil and team!

Thank you for the wonderful review Leang!!

a_chopp
a_chopp
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Build a new bathroom in my basement

They did excellent work, we are very happy with the results.
Would recommend to anyone.

It was a blast doing the basement bathroom for you!

abidamahmood66
abidamahmood66

pergola

basloutley beautiful. Well beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Phil. this is his third project with us. I wont even bother calling anyone else if I have another project. I can't recall the total cost so just throwing g a number out there

Thanks for the review Abida! We look forward to your future projects

More about Atiz Inc.

With over 25 years of experience in Construction & Project Management, our goal is to deliver customer's requirements while exceeding expectations. Do you want it built? Then we are the ones to build it for you. We offer a wide range of services from renovations, home inspections, custom builds, drawings ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Burlington?