In-Trend Home Solutions Inc.

General Contractors
Mississauga ON L4X 2H1
General Contractors
In-Trend Home Solutions Inc.

Review for In-Trend Home Solutions Inc.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Accessibility renovations

In-Trend Home Solutions (Mississauga) gave me quality results for my multi-room project. Instead of moving, I decided to renovate my 2 storey house to prepare for aging & health problems. I needed bathrooms renovated for safety & accessibility; a kitchen upgrade; staircase repair; electrical upgrade; doors widened; walls moved; new flooring; a window enlarged; fresh paint. Scott, the manager, listened to my objectives; took care of permits/inspections and took me shopping for big items such as floor tiles and laminate or brought samples to the house.
I’m so glad I had one bathtub completely converted to a low-threshold shower with reinforced grab bars. Great job by Doug, the craftsman, to bring plumbing up to code for new central drain, and finish walls and floor with new tiles!
As project progressed, Scott regularly educated me on what was being done and when things would happen. He promptly handled problems and reported back when and how issues would be resolved. He went the extra mile to get quality results.
As a female homeowner it was stressful making so many product decisions alone but Scott was a very competent leader and respectfully guided me thought the whole process. I so appreciated how he advocated for my choices when subcontractors tried to sway my decisions another way.
Equally impressed by teamworkers Doug and Dimitry. Excellent craftsmen, showed pride in their work, attention to detail and dedicated to their trades. All workers very respectful of my home and mindful of daily clean up. Thank you. Job well done!
Trustworthy company. Good integrity. Only negative-couple of product delays.