Electricians

Reviews for SiteTech Electrical Inc

Matthew
Matthew

EV Charger

Moh and his team came onsite and did a great job installing our EV charger. Quick, efficient, clean work that came in on budget And works great. I recommend and would use SiteTech again for my next electrical job!

It was a pleasure to be of service and we are grateful for your business.

SITETECH ELECTRICAL
Info@sitetechelectrical.com
(647)939-3239

Shah
Shah

New electrical outlet installation

Moh and his son installed a new electrical outlet for my new media stand. The existing outlet was 4 studs away across the wall and they completed the job very professionally.
They were very careful not to damage any existing structure in the drywall and were respectful of my house. I am very happy with their service and would call them again for any future project.

Thank you for taking your time to give us a wonderful review, we are looking forward to working with you.

Best regards
STE
Info@sitetechelectrical.com
(647)939-3239

Electrical work

Great service and the technician is highly knowledgeable. We got him helped us with all the pot lights, wiring in the house and upgrading to new electrical panels. The prices he charged were reasonable and I will highly recommend SiteTech Electrical to anyone who’s looking for a reliable and reasonably priced electrician.

We're thrilled that you're happy with our services! Thank you for recommending us!
info@sitetechelectrical.com

Linda in Midland
Linda in Midland
1 review Midland, ON

Happy customer

Very happy with the professionalism, clean work, excellent workmanship on hanging my chandelier that was in an awkward location and very time consuming on attaching the crystals. Would recommend this company 100%.

Thanks so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure to service your home. We appreciate you posting a great picture.
info@sitetechelectrical.com

alikhadem71 in Toronto
alikhadem71 in Toronto
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Home and Clinic renovation

Excellent service. I am so happy with their job in my clinic and home renovation. They were very professional . I Highly recommend Site Tach Electrical to everyone.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave some feedback. We appreciate your business.

Val
Val

Installation of outdoor outlets and new switch for garage

I had been looking for an electrician for months. I had two new outdoor outlets and a new switch access to a light for the garage installed. Moh was very prompt in getting back to me and getting the job done! His quote was reasonable. Not only that, I had decided to hire him based on his amazing reviews. He and his son were polite, professional, wore masks and cleaned up the debris before they left. I would definitely recommend this company for any electrical job required.

Thank you so much for your kind words and your great review.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Outdoor Pot light Installation

We hired SiteTech Electrical to install outdoor pot lights for our house. They showed up early in the morning and completed the job the same day by installing 24 pot lights with no mess.
They also did some extras for no charge! We are very happy with the result and would definitely recommend them.

It's wonderful to hear that you got great service at a great price at SiteTech Electrical Inc! Thanks so much for supporting us with a ten star review. We hope to work with you in the future.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Light installation

After reviewing some electrical companies nearby I found SiteTech Electrical reviews impressive so I call them for a light installation on top of my pool table.
I got a quote over the phone and they came to our house next day morning.
They did a quick and neat job and the price was fair.
Highly recommend them for any electrical services.

Thank you very much for such great review! We work really hard to offer the best electrical work in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your project.
Hope to see you again soon!
SiteTech Electrical INC

Great Service, Awesome Job

I needed some Electrical Outlets Changed and a Motion Sensor hooked up to my Patio light. Mohammed was kind enough to fit me into his schedule right away, even though he was already short staffed. He was professional & courteous. Mohammed also found some other Electrical Outlets that were not installed correctly and he promptly fixed them.
Mohammed did a great job installing the Motion Sensor, also during COVID, he wore a mask. When he was finished, everything he installed worked great and I really appreciated him cleaning up after he was finished. I would definitely recommend SiteTech Electrical to my family and friends.
Thanks.
Ray

We're pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one, Ray! Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your home, and for taking a moment to recommend us to others. Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won't hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in the future!
Gratefully,
STE INC

Caleigh
Caleigh

Electrical services

I was extremely happy with the work that Mo did at my house. He was able to schedule a visit on the day requested, was very professional, worked efficiently, and was willing to add on multiple services which were not requested in advance, which was a huge help. I would highly recommend his services!

More about SiteTech Electrical Inc

As electricians, we pride ourselves on our quality of workmanship, integrity, safety and getting the job done right...the first time! Providing reliable electrical services to Commercial, Industrial and Manufacturing customers.We are providing the Greater Toronto Area with Industry-leading services in the electrical, communication, design and automation sectors. We conduct our business with integrity and complete the job perfectly the very first time.We are to help with any issues big or small, to offer the best solutions in timely and costly manner and achieve a highly appreciated customer and along the way make an honest earning.