On Point Cleaning Services

cherise.s94
cherise.s94
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Cleaning Service

This is my 1st time using this cleaning company and I'm quiet impressed. They are very polite, professional and efficient. They pay attention to details and have no issues with receiving instructions for specific desires when cleaning. I will definitely call them for their services again and refer to friends.

Thanks so much for your review Cherise . We're glad your happy with your clean we look forward to cleaning your home again

tmartin_82
tmartin_82

Washrooms and bedrooms

The work was very detailed and done professionally, I would hire On point cleaning for future work.

It was a pleasure cleaning your home Mesha we look forward to making your home beautiful again

Danii
Danii

Cleaning Service

I was absolutely stunned with the cleaning service provided by Cartier . She cleaned from top to bottom everything was spotless also ,not to mention she has great customer service skills. . I will most definitely continue with her services on a weekly basis .

Thank you Danika for your review it was a pleasure cleaning your home before the arrival of your bundle of joys . We aim to keep our customers stratified and can't wait to clean your home again. Thank you

More about On Point Cleaning Services

Are you a hard working professional / mom With far too much to remember . Pack the kids lunch , walk the dog , pick up the kids at four , hockey practice , did I take out dinner for tonight ? Lets face it life gets busy and although ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Oshawa?