Patriot North Construction

Reviews for Patriot North Construction

Susan
Susan

Commercial Dry Wall Project

Matt and his team were wonderful to work with. I was under a deadline to put up some drywall in a commercial space in Barrie, and they were efficient and dealt with issues that came up for the most part. I was so satisfied I hired his dad to set up my HVAC! I really appreciated that they were flexible and stayed until the job was done.

The only thing I wish would be resolved is that there is a final edge that was left unfinished, and more than 2 weeks after the end of that project, there's still no word on when the edge will be done. At this point we will probably have to either do it ourselves or leave it as is. It's not the end of the world and I would hire him again, but I would do a more thorough job of double checking the work before final payment.

andrew.prenterduff in Toronto
andrew.prenterduff in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Commercial Project

I had a customer in Barrie that needed some work done on their commercial property. I found Patriot North through Home Stars, we needed a storage room and some walls, framed drywalled and mudded on a tight timeline and Patriot North delivered. Matt was easy to work with, kind, knowledgeable, and professional. I actually hope I get more customers in Barrie just so I have an excuse to work with him again. Thanks again, you guys were great.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Egress window

Matt and his team worked quickly. They were rained out for a couple of days but made up for it in the back half of the week. The window looks great and lets in a ton of light in the basement. Great workmanship and attention to detail. I will be sure to use Patriot North Construction for my next project.

DT
DT
0 reviews Oro Station, ON

Bathroom window re-framing, installation and brick work. Also, patio sliding door installation.

Matt and his co-worker were very professional and extremely diligent with time management. They started at 8AM and we’re finished late into the night. Will be using them again.

Thanks very much for your feedback!
I would enjoy working for you again in the future ..
Matt

Shannon
Shannon
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Basement renovation.

Matt and his team were very efficient and friendly. Thier work was completed on time and even came in a little under budget!

Hi Shannon,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback and for putting trust in our team to complete your home project. Until next time!
Regards, Matt and the Patriot North Team

More about Patriot North Construction

Patriot North Construction is owned and operated by Matt McCallion, a Carpenter by trade, but a Construction and Renovations specialist for 20+ years.
We specialize in renovations of all kinds for your home.
We pride ourselves in quality, attention to detail, and working closely with you to get the end result you are happy with.
The scope of our work includes Custom Carpentry, Framing, Bathroom, Kitchen and Basement renovations, Crown Moulding, Tiling and Backsplash, Flooring, Drywall Repair and Finishing, Painting.
---
Areas we service include Barrie, Innisfil, Orilla, Minesing, New Tecumseth, Wasaga Beach,
---
For a free estimate call Matt McCallion today at 705-790-5713!