Ferretti Renovations

Ferretti Renovations

Reviews for Ferretti Renovations

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Duplex

I hired Nick to help me turn a single home into a legal duplex. Nick was able to have the project completed without any issues especially when I was not able to attend the site. He is reliable, thrust worthy, professional, and respectful. Would hire him again.

Thank you for the kind review it was a pleasure working for you!

craig
craig
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Renovations

We have had the opportunity to work
with Nick and his crew on a number of projects over the years and the results have always met or exceeded expectations.

Very professional, within budget and managers to always meet the timelines of the project, a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for the review and it's always our pleasure doing work for you Craig!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Front Deck

Im super happy with the work Ferretti Renovations completed. Nicks a great guy and a dedicated worker. Always showed when expected and finished the job perfectly. I love my new front porch and I would definitely recommend Ferretti Renovations.

Thank you for the review and we are glad your happy with the job!

Michele T.
Michele T.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom

We renovated one bathroom-converted bath to walk in shower and we added a basement bathroom. Nick and the guys at Ferretti Renovations did a great job. The work was done on schedule with minimal interruption to our household. Tile work is amazing. Nick answered all of our questions and guided us through the process. Absolutely love our new bathrooms.

Thank you Michelle for the kind review! !we enjoyed doing work for you and hope your enjoying the bathrooms!

More about Ferretti Renovations