Prestige Cleaning GTA

Reviews for Prestige Cleaning GTA

sadeghi.samir in Toronto
sadeghi.samir in Toronto

Home Cleaning airbnb

I had to relocate for a new job and put my house on airbnb. I was having many problems dealing with freelance cleaners before meeting the prestige cleaning team. They know what to do for an airbnb cleaning, their price are very good and they issue you a cleaning receipt that you can use for your expenses. It's a great bundle.

I no longer have to manage cleaning remotely as Prestige Cleaning took this responsibility off my shoulder. Highly recommend them.

Thank you Samir, we are so happy to help!

maiatojessica
maiatojessica

House cleaning

Prestiege was very thorough and I was impressed at how quick and efficient they worked. My place smelled and looked amazing.

Thank you so much Jessica, we appreciate the positive review!

igal
igal
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Office cleaning

Office cleaning was done to specs and very professional and carefully done to address all the requirements we needed

Thank you Igal,we appreciate your kind words!

jessica.brazeau
jessica.brazeau

Home Cleaning

I had a very pleasent and smooth experience booking with Stacy. The cleaners also were very friendly and completed a very thorough clean in just a few hours. Would definitely recommend !

Thank you Jessica, we appreciate the positive feedback!

More about Prestige Cleaning GTA

My name is Stacy and I am the proud co-owner of Prestige Cleaning GTA! We have over 10 years of experience in the professional cleaning industry, and love improving our client's quality of life, each and every day. Our team consists of only the most dedicated cleaners who have a passion for making your home feel clean and refreshed! With easy booking, payment, and top-notch cleaning, you are sure to have an great experience. We are continuously exceeding the expectations of our customers, leaving their homes in prestige condition.

We service Residences, and Short-Term Rentals. Our top of the line environmentally friendly supplies and equipment ensure deliver exceptional results no matter the task. Our pricing is competitive and we offer a 48 hour re-clean policy, ensuring all of our clients are pleased with their home cleaning.

We are available throughout the GTA including Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Markham, Caledon etc.

What we offer:
-Allergy/Asthma Clean
-Window Washing
-Carpet Cleaning
-Power Washing

I would be happy to discuss our services, provide pricing and any additional information! You can view our website for details and bookings, as well as communicate directly through me.

Contact us today at (905)-403-1110 !