Prestige Cleaning GTA

Reviews for Prestige Cleaning GTA

Noriko in Toronto
Noriko in Toronto

Very professional and thorough

Met my expectations 100%. I asked to clean the range hood area. He cleaned every inch of everything and did extra cleaning around a sink. Very Satisfied. Highly recommend their service.

Thank you very much Noriko, we are so happy to have worked with you! it was a lovely experience for us as well!

sadeghi.samir in Toronto
sadeghi.samir in Toronto

Home Cleaning airbnb

I had to relocate for a new job and put my house on airbnb. I was having many problems dealing with freelance cleaners before meeting the prestige cleaning team. They know what to do for an airbnb cleaning, their price are very good and they issue you a cleaning receipt that you can use for your expenses. It's a great bundle.

I no longer have to manage cleaning remotely as Prestige Cleaning took this responsibility off my shoulder. Highly recommend them.

Thank you Samir, we are so happy to help!

maiatojessica
maiatojessica

House cleaning

Prestiege was very thorough and I was impressed at how quick and efficient they worked. My place smelled and looked amazing.

Thank you so much Jessica, we appreciate the positive review!

igal
igal
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Office cleaning

Office cleaning was done to specs and very professional and carefully done to address all the requirements we needed

Thank you Igal,we appreciate your kind words!

jessica.brazeau
jessica.brazeau

Home Cleaning

I had a very pleasent and smooth experience booking with Stacy. The cleaners also were very friendly and completed a very thorough clean in just a few hours. Would definitely recommend !

Thank you Jessica, we appreciate the positive feedback!

More about Prestige Cleaning GTA

My name is Stacy and I am the proud co-owner of Prestige Cleaning GTA! We have over 10 years of experience in the professional cleaning industry, and love improving our client's quality of life, each and every day. Our team consists of only the most dedicated cleaners who have a ...
Looking for Renovation Cleaning pros in Mississauga?