Spectrum design & build

General Contractors
Spectrum design & build

Reviews for Spectrum design & build

Basement Reno

I want to thank Mat and his team for completing our basement renovation under a strict timeline. The project was done in the timeline promised. The finished product looks great. Thank you again!! Also a thank you to HomeStars which led me to Spectrum in the first place.

It was a pleasure working with you guys! Glad we could get you moved in on time!

Carlos
Carlos
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Renovation

Matt and his team are an incredible group of guys. They pay a great deal to attention and making sure everything gets done properly. Very high end contracting company with great attitude, hard work, and quality. Thank you so much to Matt and his team

Thanks so much for the seal of approval. It's always a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to the next time!

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great service and price

Mat and his team did a fantastic job on my kitchen and redid my entire main floor including hallway hardwood floor. Very happy with how it turned out, fair price (I shopped around for almost 2 months). Would definitely recommend. Great job guys and my wife is happy which means I'm happy :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence! It was great being able to work with you guys! Feel free to get in touch with anything else you guys ever need

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Main floor, kitchen renovation

They renovated our main floor and kitchen and did a amazing job. I would Highly recommend them

Thanks for the kind words. Great to hear that you're happy with the Reno.

Kitchen Renovation

Mat and his team renovated my new condo kitchen, we were thrilled with the result and the process. The installers were polite and made sure to keep the area clean and free of debris and dust. We had a tight budget and timeline and mat was able to keep things moving and without additional cost. I would say that spectrum exceeded my expectations

Thanks again for the kind words and the positive endorsement! We always strive to make the customer experience a positive one. If you ever have any future projects, don't hesitate to ask!

Bathroom reno

Mat and his crew did a bathroom renovation for my home. First off I have to admit. I have no sense of style. So I have to give a lot of praise to Mats Design sense. I could not be happier with the clean modern look he achieved.
The crew was respectful and worked around my schedule.
Very happy with the job they did.

It's always our goal to help achieve a design that works for you and for your space! We're thrilled to have had the chance to help you with this project!

Condominium Renovation

Matt and Spectrum did an amazing job with my full condominium renovation and I could not be happier. The quality of work and professionalism displayed by Matt and his team is more than I could have asked for. I will certainly be contacting them on my next project and highly recommend them!

Thanks for the kind words and we are very happy to hear that you're enjoying the renovation. Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need in the future!

Danny milne from King City
Danny milne from King City
1 review King City, ON

Kitchen Reno

They completed my backsplash and the tile in my kitchen. Professional service and very understanding of mine and my wife’s vision for our home. Would definitely recommend!

Glad to hear that you are both happy with the end result! I hope you think of us for any future renovation needs!

Great, quick job

Appreciated the great work by Matt and team. Reliable, courteous and knowledgeable. They got the job done quickly.

Always happy to help! Don't hesitate to contact us for anything in the future!

Basement and Bathroom Reno

We started our reno in late February before the pandemic hit. Things were moving along well and then everything changed. It was a crazy time and very stressful. Mat was very understanding through the entire process and worked with us to find our way through it. We're very happy with the results and even more so considering the circumstances.

Thank you so much for the kind input! No one could have seen the landscape changing the way it did, so I'm very thankful that you and the family were so understanding and accommodating! If ever you have any renovation needs going forward feel free to reach out any time!

More about Spectrum design & build

Providing full renovation and new build services across the GTA. Our team of reliable installers and craftsmen will turn any vision into a dream living or commercial space. Call or email and set up a free estimate