G&Y Renovation

Reviews for G&Y Renovation

Suneil
Suneil

Full house painting

William and his colleague were thorough, worked hard (they pulled a 12 hr day on day 1 at my request due to my timeline).

They also spotted things I hadn't identified as required, and suggested the additional work, and charged very reasonably for the add ons.

I have only used him for painting, but I intend to call him for more renovation work in the future based on his good attitude, and attention to detail.

Thanks William!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Toilet renovation,Excellent service.

I hire this company to help me refurbish my toilet. . . They are professional. Help me design well, do a good job, service is good, complete on time, look brand new.

hank you for your business and the great review.

ckautokevin
ckautokevin

Kitchen renovation

Good service, high quality work ,those people are professional, really like the work plus price are very reasonable.

Thank you for your business and the great review.

Eline
Eline

Bathroom

Great service and fair price for renovating our bathroom! The most important is completed on time.

Thank you for your business and the great review, Eline.

linusyang0214
linusyang0214

Kitchen renovation

Excellent work and quality. A talented and experienced design team, the kitchen are really beautiful. Prices are reasonable, if I decide to renovate another parts of house I will go for it again.

Thank you for your business and the great review.

More about G&Y Renovation

Welcome to G & Y Renovation. We're here to assist you with your Residential and Commercial projects. Our services are: Basement Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Garages, Decks, Painting, Tile Installation, Driveway Stone Installation, all Interior and Exterior Renovations. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?