N.I.C.E. Contractors

Toronto ON M5V
N.I.C.E. Contractors

Reviews for N.I.C.E. Contractors

Windows sealed

We had a leaky window and I put out a homestars request for an estimate. NICE was the first and only to call me back. They came out to give us an estimate to seal all the windows and we were happy with the price so we went ahead with the work. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and professional. We will likely have them back to re-shingle our roof in the spring. :)

GOOD DAY- There is something to be said to be first in anything, but you knew what you wanted and we just delivered. Gratitude to clients like you who make our day. Now stay safe and warm and until we meet again. The Crew at Nice.

Arandeep in Toronto
Arandeep in Toronto

My Closet Renovations

I had my custom made closets done in my house. The entire process was very professional. Every detail was confirmed and discussed prior to any work being done on my closet, which i found convenient. The quality and efficiency was great. Great staff, all friendly and respectable.

Hello Arandeep, It is a welcome treat when we hear of a happy customer. Our crew really does their best not to disappoint. We are grateful for the lovely review. Thanks again, hope to see you again.

Blessings the Crew at Nice Contractors.

Maribel in Toronto
Maribel in Toronto
1 review , ON

Home renovation

We bought a new home which has a very nice sized property but the actual house looked very outdated. Therefore, we got in contact with Tyler at NICE Contractors to re-waterproof our foundation and replace/move our septic tank as well as some other things around the house that needed to be done in order for it to be a safe living home. I always wanted an open concept home and they made it happen! This house was originally made old fashioned with all common spaces divided, so Tyler and his team knocked down some walls, ripped up some carpet and outdated floors (which were replace with a beautiful medium Gray wood grain laminate floor) knocked some more walls to make a huge master bedroom, fresh paint on the entire house, kitchen cabinets, updated the electrical and added 40 pot lights, a new sump pump and fixed plumbing issues. They took care of the entire reno. I couldn't be happier with the final results, there are still few things I want to add like an Island for the Kitchen and a fire place, I know who to call!
They completed everything on time and under budget, for every unpredicted issue that was discovered they had an immediate solution! Thank you Tyler and the crews at NICE Contractors for all the amazing work and answering all my questions all the time and having patience with me, 100% recommended.

Hello Maribel, always nice to find a home and make those special touches that are yours. What a transformation too. We are all so delighted that your vision came to life. May this home bring you years of happiness and we look forward to helping out again. You were the ideal homeowner! Blessings the crew at Nice...

Private User reviews Caledonia, ON

Back Porch Soffit Fascia

I was really excited to have Tyler and his crew come to replace my soffit and fascia, and the deck and supports of my back porch. They showed up as originally requested on November 1, 2019 to get the information they needed to quote my job. I got the quote within the week, and accepted it, with the idea they would do the job first thing in the Spring. I heard back from Tyler near the beginning of March. The job started April 1, 2020 and was finished by the 4th. The 3 in the crew were polite and professional; however, there was some excitement on the Saturday. The crew was ready to re-hang the eaves trough when I heard a bang. They had dropped my eaves trough. One of the crew had had a meltdown. Apparently, the crew member on the back porch had not been doing his job of making sure the eaves matched up to the down spout. The crew member in the middle blew up, and dropped my eaves trough. He then got off the ladder, and smacked it against the front porch eaves trough, damaging it. The damage wasn’t discovered until after the bill was paid, due to not leaving the house because of COVID19. When discovered I informed Tyler, and he suggested he would come to do the repairs when the economy opened up again. The economy is open, and it is more than 3 months later and I haven’t heard from him. I had to engage someone else to fix the eaves trough and other mistakes Tyler and his crew made. One of the back posts is not sitting properly in its bracket because they placed the bracket incorrectly in the cement, This has to stay as is. The washers were left off the bolts on the steps, Part of the railing was not attached properly, and when leaned on came completely apart. The posts at the bottom of the stairs are uneven—one is in the air, and the other is sitting in the dirt, awaiting the opportunity to rot. They left a gap in the roof overhang. They left a handprint of wood preservative on the inside of the roof overhang. They left debris in the yard for me to clean up. When I pointed out the eaves trough, as the other deficiencies hadn’t been noticed yet, Tyler suggested he had done beyond the quote, and I shouldn’t be asking for assistance with the eaves trough. They made repairs to the damage they did in tear down, where I provided the paint, roller, paint brush and roof repair. I helped to reattach the clothes line and I painted the trim. The only thing they did outside of the quote, or as a result of the damage done, was to attach a piece of trim to the front of my garage. That was about 15 minutes work and 6 screws!

Hello, this is Samantha, I was away for a bit and have returned full time with our Crew. I am so sorry this has happened and wish to speak to you soon at your convenience so we can make amends. There is nothing as disappointing to find out months later that our customers are not happy with our work. Please connect when a time is appropriate I assure you, we will do our best to come to a mutual arrangement. Warmest Regards Samm 905 630 7266.

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen renovation

Tyler and his team did an incredible job on our kitchen renovation. It was a total to the stud reno including demolition. Even with some major structural setbacks discovered during demolition, they worked hard to deliver as close to on time and budget as possible (even though it meant a kitchen redesign). From demo to finishing, it was completely finished in under 3 weeks and would have been faster without a delay we caused by changing the flooring.

It was a pleasure working with Samm through the quote process. Tyler, Dylan, and the whole team were always super courteous and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the work at each step.

We were working within a budget so soon we will work with Tyler again to tile the backsplash and put in custom shelves and our dream kitchen will be complete!

Hi family B. Elizabeth, what a lovely note, I know it is people like you who really make our job so worthwhile. Tyler was keeping me abreast of some of the challenges and he did send me some beautiful photos. WOW, what a transformation. Once you obtain some fabric for your kitchen window, I will still design you a one of a kind window treatment. You must be filled with joy, waking up each morning and started your day in your nature green kitchen. Stay healthy and we will connect soon. Cheerio from all of the CREW at Nice Contractors.

Nice contractors , clean job done

I was very pleased with the quality of work done by Custom Closets team. They helped me step by step by offering different options of designs to choose from. Then I was thoroughly explained of price options and styles to select from. Custom Closets approach was very professional and I recommend them without any hesitations. I wish them continued success one home at a time!:)

Hello, always happy to see notes from clients who have had good results. Custom Closets/nice contractors hope to see you again. We are always here for you.

We the Crew at both CustomClosets/Nice Contractors

degeen
degeen

Sewing room

We were so happy with Tyler and his crew for the first stage of my wife's sewing studio. We called upon them to design a simple but roomy cabinet for the opposite wall of her studio. I wanted to surprise her for an early birthday gift and Nice Contractors pulled it off once again.

I already don't see her often as I would like as she works in here every day, but as we say "a happy wife is a happy life."

Tyler and his crew are always punctual, tidy and their work speaks for themselves.

Our next project will be a new bathroom reno. ( hers) again!

Thanks Tyler and Dylan for always being there to make my wife as content as she can be.

Regards, davidt

Really appreciate your lovely note David, it is customers like you that makes our chosen profession worthwhile.

We look forward to your next project.

Warmest regards
The crew!

Aliru in Binbrook
Aliru in Binbrook
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

4 Custom Closets

Tyler and his team worked hard to install our closets on time and within our budget. I would recommend This company if you’re needing an alternative option for your custom closets.

How nice to hear from you Aliru. Your happiness means a lot to our team, so we appreciate your note. Thank you for being a great customer and we are very happy you are happy with our work. Till we meet again, we are filled with gratitude. The Crew at Nice Contractors.

parama in Vaughan
parama in Vaughan

Custom closet

We had a custom closet done for our walk in space. The team of Tyler and N.I.C.E contractors were extremely professional and provided hassle free service to us. The art of craftsmanship displayed was impeccable. We are very happy with the team and the product that was delivered. Very happy with our new space.

Hello, we are always elated when we see happy customers like you. It's what we thrive for in this business. Your words and satisfaction are so welcomed and we will always be here for you, should you need us again.

All the best in your happy place and space.

The crew@nice contractors.

Amma in Toronto
Amma in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation/Extension

Description: I was looking to extend my kitchen by adding glass cupboards, lower drawers and a large pantry.

When I found the "NICE Contractors" They were really nice, worked well with my vision and gave me a great quote (within my budget)!!!!! The work was quite superb! They were in and out quickly and they did a great job! They didn't leave a mess at all!!! They were incredibly nice, professional, clean, and have an eye for detail!

The "NICE Contractors" -I would use them again and again!!!!

Amma (Stoney Creek, ON)

Hello Amma, your sweet note was indeed heartfelt. It is always refreshing when we have customers as NICE as you too. We are pleased that you are happy with the outcome of your new kitchen and call us again, we will be sure to do a repeat performance. All the Best, the CREW.

More about N.I.C.E. Contractors

Whether you are seeking a small or large remodel of a closet, pantry, hobby /sewing room, bathroom/kitchen renovation, TV Unit, bedroom or basement. We have a CREW for that! Nice Contractors are committed to service, conscientious to all of your needs and within your budget. Going beyond your expectations is our goal. We are pleased to provide personalized service, custom designs and work one-on-one with you to ensure that the final product is just as you envisioned. Our NICE professional CREW will work diligently to ensure the quality of our work and within your time frame.

( N.I.C.E. needing improvements with conscientious entrepreneurs. ) Our motto. "We have a CREW for that"