Loma Renovation / Ken the Handyman

Review for Loma Renovation / Ken the Handyman

Atiq R.
Atiq R.

Interior Renovation

Ken the Handyman has completed the phase 1 of 2 of my interior renovation project. I have found Ken reliable, helpful and trustworthy. Phase 1 has taken a bit longer to complete, however, I see Ken has put a solid plan together to get the phase 2 complete on time. Phase 1 was to renovate the upper unit of the rental house including relocating the washroom, providing new electrical and plumbing rough-ins for laundry, new lights, floors, drywall, door, paint, all items related to interior renovation. I have found Ken willing to go the extra miles to get a quality work done. I feel confident on Ken due to his depth of knowledge in buildings/structures and familiarity with Ontario Building Code (OBC). I hope to continue with Ken in my other projects, knowing that I can leave the total reno on his capable hands. Thank you Ken, keep up the good work.

More about Loma Renovation / Ken the Handyman

Loma Renovations & Construction was formed with only one thing in mind; to become one of the popular home renovation and general contracting company serving the GTA, York region, Durham region and Peel region. After many years we can proudly say we have built a good reputation in the general contracting business by providing our clientele with exceptional work and outstanding customer service on their renovation needs.

We specialize in the renovation, and remodeling of residential properties. This includes the remodeling of kitchens, bathroom, fence, deck and more. Our expertise in construction, renovation, and remodeling, makes us uniquely qualified to assist you with your project needs. We have built a reputation for hard work and excellence by helping customers like you reducing costs and improving quality.

We are committed to working only with the best materials and professionals to ensure that all of our customers’ goals are fully met, and their needs fulfilled!

Whatever the project, whatever the scope, we take pride in our work and in our relationships with the homeowners we serve. Our mission is to help you transform your house into the home of your dreams—with as little disruption as possible.