EchoTech Eng

Builders
EchoTech Eng

Reviews for EchoTech Eng

house addition

i hire oleg and his team for my addion to the house project.
they came next day and give me proper and detailed estimate. very happy working with them and quality they provide. thank you

Vladimir
Vladimir

Front porch with an awning

I strongly recommend services of EchoTech. Oleg did a great job in a quality and timely manner. Now we have the most attractive porch on our entire street. The wife is happy and my life got way happier too:)
Vlad. West Toronto.

Mike O.
Mike O.
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Flooring, Washroom and Laundry Reno

We are very happy with the job Oleg provided - everything was done on time, very professionally and with a great outcome! I'm really recommending EchoTech Eng for your future projects!

Diana in Mississauga
Diana in Mississauga
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement renovation

My basement renovation went extremely well. The owner, Oleg, was very responsive. We had never had this much work done so we understandably had a ton of questions throughout the project. He was very patient and always answered our questions either over the phone, on the first call, or on site in person explaning everything in details.
The quality of work is very high throughout - cutout windows, framing, dry wall, vinyl flooring, fixtures, downstairs bathroom, painting, electrical wiring etc.
Oleg is a perfectionist and as highly skilled as I've ever seen, which is exactly what we were hoping for.
We were hoping our basement renovation is going to last 8 weeks but despite the size of the basement ended up taking around 4 weeks.
The bottom line is that we couldn't be happier with the finished product and wouldn't hesitate to use EchoTech Eng again.

More about EchoTech Eng

Our services include kitchen, bath, and basement renovations, as well as structural reconstructions of your house - expansions and additions to open out your living space. We use a variety of technologies: from standard, wood frame based houses to concrete frame houses with ICF technology and fixed framework.
Looking for Builders pros in Old Toronto?