StarTub Refinishing

Reviews for StarTub Refinishing

Dianne in Concord
Dianne in Concord

Bath tub refinish

I would highly recommend Star Tub refinishing.
Silvano did an amazing job, my bathtub looks like new. He is efficient, kind and honest and would highly recommend his company and will refer him.

Alex H.
Alex H.

Washroom tiling and kitchen backsplash

Very friendly, helped every step of the way, affordable compared to the other quotes, amazing quality and very skillful.

Cameron
Cameron

Kitchen,bathroom

Tileing bathroom and kitchen. As well as toilet removal and installation. Excellent job
Friendly and competent.

Kristen
Kristen

Bathtub Refinishing

Excellent service. I have used StarTub refinishing services a couple times for different tubs. Highly recommend for bathtub service

Thank you for your review.
We appreciate your business

Kelsey j.
Kelsey j.

Bathtub reglazing

I had a great experience with StarTub refinishing company. The technician was very professional and took great care of surrounding are of bathtub. I am satisfied with their work.

We appreciate your review

Janet S.
Janet S.

Bath tub refinishing

Did a great job on my tub . My tub look amazing after he finish refinishing my tub . Savan was efficient, friendly and was punctual to job.

Thank you for your review.

More about StarTub Refinishing

We have been a bathtub refinishing, resurfacing and restoration company since 2012! To schedule an appointment today or to get an instant quote call: (416) 848- 4333 To save you those big bucks on upgrading to a brand-new bathtub, our services offer bathtub refinishing using non-toxic materials. We can complete ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in North York?