Flores Cleaning Services

111 Brockley Dr Hamilton ON L8E 3C4

House & Apartment Cleaning
Flores Cleaning Services

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Flores Cleaning Services

Very satisfied repeat customer

Contacted Flores Cleaning to clean and disinfect several business locations throughout the city. The service rendered met all expectations; very professional, punctual and personable staff members. I would highly recommend this company, as they have consistently surpassed expectations.

Home cleaning service

Very professional cleaning service
Excellent work done
Friendly and puntual
I would highly recommend this cleaning service
The prices are very competitive
They came in and went above and beyond what I expected

The Glam Lounge
The Glam Lounge
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Business Cleaning

My business needed a quick clean up and sanitization after the rush we had right before the holidays. They were very quick to respond, professional, great service and great pricing. I would highly recommend !

Full House renovation cleaning

Very professional with a competitive rate. Flores Cleaning showed me pictures from previous work they had done and I ended up taking a chance with them. The service, communication, and the timely manner everything was done was impressive.

Again, very professional and I was delivered the services I was expecting.

House cleaning

Thank you for your hard work that youve done around my parents house. I appreciate that you work outside of your regular hours on the days that i cant be home within your hours of operation! Will definitely get signed up for 2022 for the bi weekly cleaning!.

All the best,

Mohammed P

SLMN in Toronto
SLMN in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Cleaning service

My place of business needed a deep and quick clean while I had to run some business affairs away from the site and the job was done with such efficiency and within the time frame I was told. Very impressed. Highly recommend

Best in The city

very good service, they did my whole office space in a timely manner.
Would of course recommend to any one i know . they will be doing my home this week

Private User reviews Ogoki, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Carpet was in very poor shape and the job was very well done. Look brand new. Easy to work with came on time and were all extremely polite throughout the entire process.

Home cleaning

There are only good words to describe Flores cleaning services. Utterly professional, polite, friendly, and overall very good at what she does.
She provided outstanding cleaning, for a fair price.
Definitely recommend her services.

thank you so much for the kind words 🙏

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Residential Cleaning

Great and friendly service! Exactly what I needed after some renovations were done in home there was so much dust. They went above and beyond to clean it all up! Thank you Flores Cleaning!

much appreciated 🙏

More about Flores Cleaning Services

We offer cleaning services for commercial, residential, Airbnb, post construction, post renovations, move-in and move-out cleans. Commercial buildings, schools, churches, medical facilities, office buildings, and more.
Some of our services include: Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors, windows, furniture, equipment and appliances. Depending on the job description additional tasks may include removing rubbish, documenting routine inspections and carrying out basic maintenance.
We customize our services to meet your specific needs.
We provide our services in Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, St Catharines, Grimsby, Stoney Creek, Brantford, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge.
We promise quality, reliable cleaning service every time so our loyal customers feel special. We work hard to be the best. Our products are high-quality and safe. And we focus on the details so you are always left satisfied.

Ask us about daily, weekly and bi-weekly weekly service. Contracts welcome.
One Call Cleans It All! Call or e-mail info@floresclean.com for a free quote.

Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kflorescleaning