Fixify Appliance Repair

Reviews for Fixify Appliance Repair

bruno in Toronto
bruno in Toronto

Perfect!!

My Maytag washing machine didnt do cold water washing anymore.
I called my usual appliance repair person who didnt even bother coming and told me on the phone it was probably un-fixable.
Fixify came the same day I called and fixed it in an hour.
The guy was professional, clean, nice to talk to and obviously competent as its now working fine...and I KNOW he didnt push me to change parts that didnt need to be changed.
I would highly recommend them and they will be my go to people for appliances from now on!

Hi Bruno, thanks for recommending us! we're glad

kabilan2525
kabilan2525
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Fridge repair

Fixify Appliance repair came on time to diagnose the issue, Sam was very honest, found the problem right away. Very happy with there service. I would call him again.

Michael
Michael

Washing machine licking

Great service. Contacted Appliance Repair Fixify late on a Thursday night and got an appointment for Friday. Sam was thorough in diagnosing the cause of the leak and explained all my options. I'll probably need a new machine, but appreciated the time he took. Would use them again.

ibrahim
ibrahim

Dishwasher fixing

Fixify service was very good, they were on time and helped us to fix our dishwasher fast without any problems. Also the guy was very friendly and professional.
I strongly recommend them.

you had a great experience.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Old Toronto?