Axiom Interior

Reviews for Axiom Interior

sejoseph
sejoseph

Bathroom Renovation

I had a complete bathroom renovation. Tub, wall and floor tiles, vanity and lights replaced. The contractor was reliable and did an excellent job. I will not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Hello Mr, Samuel , thank you for the good words, also i had good time working together, i hope to have other projects in the future.

Gjergji S.
Gjergji S.

Kitchen Renovation

Axiom Interiors delivered a superb product to my home. Very professional and very approachable people. Not only did they take our suggestions into account, they very professionally improved the design and then implementation in such a way that saved us considerable money. The work was completed in record time, the price was very, very reasonable.
I am thinking of contracting these guys next spring for renovating my house in Michigan.

Hello Mr Shore, it was my pleasure to work with you, also i enjoyed the way that you bring suggestions, Thank you very much for the good words I hope to work again together.

Angelo
Angelo

Washroom Renovation and Basement

After some trouble finding reliable contractors around Toronto, I searched online and found Axiom Interior. I was very impressed with their excellent friendly service they have, I called them for an estimate to renovate my washroom as well later on for my basement. Bledi , the owner was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable with all the work details and the materials selections. What I loved the most is that he would explain in details and makes it easy to understand on what you spending your money for. I ended up hiring Axiom Interior to do the work. The project was completed last week and I am very pleased with the process and the end result. Everything went absolutely smoothly and they clean their mess to, so no need to worry for cleaning afterwards. I am very happy with their job and I highly recommend using their services.

Hello Anxhelo, thank you for everything, it was my pleasure to work with you.

Dhimitri.Gusho
Dhimitri.Gusho

Washroom Renovation

The work was excellent, not only the quality but the suggestions for the design as well. Their performance satisfied completely my needs. I found the best prices in the market and they suggested me the suppliers who had quality and reasonable prices. My bathroom looks amazing.

Hello Mr Gusho, thank you for the review, enjoyed working with you. Thank you

More about Axiom Interior

Whether you need to build or renovate, from your kitchen to flooring, we are general contractors and will get it done.

We are proud Canadian residents with rich history in construction and renovation from Europe as well as Canada.

We are happy to provide you with references from our previous customers! Give us a call and we get you connected.