Scrub Geeks

Review for Scrub Geeks

The L.
The L.

Window & Patio Washing

I was recommended to Scrub Geeks by my co-worker who used them in the past. I had my windows cleaned and my driveway interlock power washed. They arrived on time, were very polite and really took their time to do a good job.

I never seen windows washed with a long pole and they came out very clean. The driveway looks almost new and the weeds are gone. I would highly recommend them.

Thank You for the wonderful review. We pride on using latest technology and looking out for the safety of our team members

More about Scrub Geeks