River Rock Painting

gmessham
gmessham
0 reviews Burlington, ON

bedroom

My husband and I started painting this bedroom but found it too much detail was involved so I got Barbara's phone # from my son his friend is a contractor and Barb did work for him. We had 4 doors 1 window, ceiling, baseboards & walls inside 2 closets and caulking and correcting our mis-handling of our attempt at painting.
I left when Barb got to my house at 10:00 am, when I got home at 7:00 she was finished. The room looked awesome!! We have had painters throughout the years and have never had one this good...$600 well spent!!
We certainly recommend Barb to all our friends and anyone looking for a professional painter!
Cathie & George Messham

Thank you Cathie! And thank you for being so well prepared for me!

A. F.
A. F.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

painting the interior of my home.

River Rock did an amazing job. Barb’s painting skills are superior. Many have commented on what a great job she did. She also offered advice on paint colour which I really appreciated. I have recommended her to friends who have also been happy with the results. I will only use River Rock in the future.

Thanks Alison! Hope you're having fun with your new kitchen and all it's gadgets too!

Helena
Helena
1 review Acton, ON

Kitchen cupboards refinishing and kitchen fully painted.

Barbara is amazing! It's obvious that she takes great pride in her work and the end results are fantastic. We had our kitchen cupboards refinished by her and we are still in awe that they're the same cupboards. She also painted the whole kitchen, including baseboards and ceiling. We received a brand new kitchen at a fraction of the price. She was a pleasure to deal with and completed her work exactly as promised. I would highly recommend her. I look forward to having her back to transform a few more rooms in the near future. :)

Thank you! I look forward to working with you guys again too!

rebecca22
rebecca22
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Painting — walls, trim, doors

River Rock Painting’s work was impeccable! Everything looked perfect. Very professional and attentive. Would highly recommend and will use again!

Thanks Rebecca! I look forward to working with you again!

More about River Rock Painting