Affinity Irrigation

Reviews for Affinity Irrigation

anandh
anandh

Garden sprinkler system

Adam was very courteous, had good knowledge of the system. Did a very neat job and gave reasonable pricing.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work for you.

phillip.kujawa
phillip.kujawa

Residential Irrigation system for garden and lawn.

Adam from Affinity Irrigation did an outstanding job. He installed a drip line in my garden as well as replaced and adjusted all 14 of my in ground sprinkler heads for my system. He did many new installs for in ground sprinkler systems for my friends as I recommended him. He also does end of season blow outs. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the kind words! Thanks again for the business.

gerry_cabral
gerry_cabral

Lawn sprinklers

Amazing quality work. Adam was very professional and very knowledgeable about the system and what would work best on my home. Clean and tidy no mess after work. Would most definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thank you so much for the business Gerry. It was a pleasure to work for you!

Jane
Jane

Front and back yard irrigation system. Adam will return in a few weeks to shut down the system. I'm hoping he can teach me how to do it so I dont bother him in the spring.

He installed sprinkler system to front and back lawn with separate sprinkle to the garden beds. Showed me how to set up the app on my phone.

Thank you for your business Jane! I will be in contact with you soon.

meghan.hoxha
meghan.hoxha

Sprinkler system

Very professional and easy to work with. I am very happy with the job completed and highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your business and kind words Meghan!

orkidzeneli
orkidzeneli

Sprinklers

Knowledgeable and very helpful with pre existing system. Work was done fast and price was great

Thank you for your business!

pmcnamee1992
pmcnamee1992

Sprinklers

Adam was very polite and the sprinkler system he installed has been working very well.

It was a pleasure to work for you and your family Phill! I hope the vegetable garden turned out well!!!

More about Affinity Irrigation

OUR MISSION
Affinity Irrigation intends to build a community of homeowners who are proud to represent abundance within their landscapes. We install and service our clients as if it were our own homes'. We take pride in treating our clients like family. Our very existence in this space is to provide clients a reliable service that is backed by experience and passion. We understand that this strong foundation will expand into the prosperity of your landscape.

We take pride in delivering exceptional customer service while providing a professional perspective start to finish.

We are the threshold where skill meets passion.

With over 10 years in irrigation experience, we are trusted to keep your landscape lush and refreshed.

Check us out here too: