1 and Done Contracting

Reviews for 1 and Done Contracting

Layla in Toronto
Layla in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Exceptional service or my bathroom renovations! This company got the job done in a timely manner, and paid great attention to the details I wanted! Would highly recommend them !

thanks for the reply and the kind words. it was our pleasure!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Can’t ask for a better company

These guys came in got my Reno done for the price I wanted. They went through everything in detail and nothing was missed! There we’re vary clean every time they left my house it was spotless! I have to say I was vary happy with there service I would recommend them 100% to family and my friends without a doubt! Grate job guys place looks grate!!

thanks for the reply and the kind words, we really appreciate it... it was our pleasure!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Reno

Kylle and Justin are great! I was very pleased with there work ethic. They had the job complete in a very timely manner. I’m so happy with my kitchen Reno. I would definitely recommend these guys. They were awesome from start to finish.

So glad you guys are pleased , everything turned out great :) . Thanks for the kind words , hope we can be of help to you in the future !

Ashley
Office manager
1&donecontracting

carmelatlopez
carmelatlopez

Kitchen renovation

I got my kitchen done from Justin and Kyle and I absolutely love my new kitchen. They were very professional, they walked us through the whole process and provided high quality service. I highly recommend them!!

Thanks for the review Carmela ! So glad to hear that you love your new kitchen, we look forward to any future work with you, was our pleasure !

Mike Alcott  in Pickering
Mike Alcott in Pickering

Bathroom Reno

Thank you Kylle and Justin :) couldn’t be happier with the work these guys did!! Absolutely love the new bathroom - the wife loves it even more ... so happy we made the choice to go with 1&donecontracting over the competitors. Very respectful team - from the start to finish . Kylle and Justin the owners actually came out to do the estimate, and we’re here for the whole process..though they were not the lowest estimate we got , we felt comfortable with them and enjoyed dealing with these gentlemen for the couple weeks they were here ! Highly recommend going with this team!

thanks for allowing us into your home and making your bathroom renovation dreams a reality! we appreciate your hospitality and thank you very much for the kind review!
look forward to hearing from you in regards to your future renovation plans. cheers!

More about 1 and Done Contracting