YSF Appliance Repair

Reviews for YSF Appliance Repair

Mayu in Toronto
Mayu in Toronto

Fridge Repair

Fridge suddenly stopped working. I submitted a request through homestars for referrals. Got a call from YSF withing 15 minutes and they were able to diagnose and fix over the phone. I am very grateful for their honest and courteous service. I had a fridge full of groceries that would have gone bad.

Dear Mayu ,

Thank you so much for your review . It was a pleasure to assist you. Ysf appliance service will be on your service when you need.

Kind Regards

jwaugh5378
jwaugh5378

Appliances repair

Greg came on time. He addressed the problems right away. With the options we discussed, he solved the problem efficiently. Very good services.

-Jenny

Thank you so much Jenny for your review .It was a pleasure to work for you .

Richard
Richard

Appliance Repair

I only call YSF Appliance Repair (Yosuf) when I need an appliance repaired, for several reasons. 1) He is very accessible communication-wise. If you call or text him he will either respond right away or get back to you when he's finished his current job. 2) His prices are very reasonable and he's upfront with them right away. 3) He is honest and he will always give you the most sensible option whether something is worth fixing or replacing. 4) His pleasant demeanour. He has always been polite and happy to do the work and it's always great to see him. Not only this but I have recommended him to several dozen of my clients and always, always, they have said to me afterwards "Yosuf is the best" and now they call them on their own. 10/10, 5 Stars, A .

Thank you so much Richard .It was pleasure to work for you .

Irene_V
Irene_V

Whirlpool washing and dryer machines

I called them twice already, the first time for installation of my new Whirlpool washer and dryer machines and then the second time for my parents to fix the fridge leakage. Every time I had an excellent experience with scheduling the appointments - they did their best to come the same day. The guy was very professional, honest and pleasant. Both times he was very efficient, he gave me the estimate within a munities of his assessment. And, what I liked the best, he told me whether the repair was going to be worth it or not vs. buying a new fridge for my parents. It was helpful. I will strongly recommend this company. If needed I will definitely use YSF Appliance Repair again. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your great review .It was a pleasure to working for you .

More about YSF Appliance Repair

Ysf Appliances Repair offers, Repair and Installation for all major home appliances, such as Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Ovens, Hood Fan , Fridge, Wine Cooler. KitchenAid, JennAir, Whirpool, Maytag, Amana, Inglis, Kenmore and other brands.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga?