**Beware** Glad there is a "0" star option. My experience with Top View Construction has been nothing but a nightmare. I was fooled by the 5 star rating this business got. If you notice, all reviews were made almost at the same time, also most of the reviewers share a unique last name. That all tells you they are friends and family. After working with Sam or Sako or Sarkis (the owner goes by different names) on a renovation project in my kitchen, here are a few painful issues I had tongo through:
1. Many unanswered calls or no shows at agreed times.
2. Being asked twice to pay extra even though we have agreed on price & scope of work.
3. They have badly scratched my 2 year old stainless steel microwave ($325) as they were moving the quartz stone.
4. They have badly scratched my brand new kitchen faucet ($225) as they were trying to push a quartz stone piece on top of the faucet even they I have advised them to install the stone piece before installing the new faucet.
5. They have broke my water drinking faucet ($178) and tried to glue it but didn't work and damaged it's filter status sensor.
6. They had silicon spilled everywhere on my new quartz countertop and they didn't clean after.
7. They threw the garbage and their silicon left over in my recycling bin in my garage without my permission and the garage smells horrible.
Save your time & money and avoid working with this cheap, unprofessional company at any cost.