Bright Coating Solutions

Toronto ON M3J 2K3

Reviews for Bright Coating Solutions

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen cabinets painted

Bright coating solutions staff is amazing. I learned about this company from their Instagram account. I loved the work that I saw. Truth be told, the work online does not no justice to the work in person. They have exceeded my expectations 1000 times over. I really do not have words to express my satisfaction with the completed work. If you are looking to take your old dingy cabinets and turn them brand new, this is the team for you.

Diana from Oakville
Diana from Oakville

Kitchen cabinets spray paint

Amazing transformation of kitchen cabinets! Thank you Ilya for an amazing job transforming my kitchen cabinets from old to new in just a few days! Your attention to detail and precision are appreciated! No need for a lengthy and expensive kitchen renovations, Bright Coating Solutions gave my kitchen a brand new look for a fraction of the cost!

Thank you so much Diana!!! love it

Kitchen Cabinet Re-Painting

Ilya and his team at Bright Coating Solutions exceeded all my expectations during my full kitchen cabinet and drawer re-painting project. Prior to the project he explained the plan in detail (it covered 4 days), he discussed expectations/potential issues and he provided a competitive price. Once underway (ahead of schedule too!), Ilya was very diligent in ensuring he worked to the schedule, kept me informed on every detail daily and took care to ensure there was minimal disruption. The end result was a high quality finish on the cabinetry and my kitchen looks beautiful. I would highly recommend Bright Coating Solutions for a project like mine.

Best and honest review ever. Thank you Rick for showing who we are

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I contacted them , Got Bright coating solutions to quote me, They did an excellent job on timely manner, I am happy with end result.
Btw my kitchen was 13 years old, dark Mahogany red.

Thank you!!!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Painting kitchen cabinets

Work done on time and on budget. Very clean and pleasant. We were very pleased with the results. Would highly recommend. Uxbridge, Ontario

Steve
Steve
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Kitchen transformation!

Ilya & Ilya and team did a fantastic job transforming our cognac/dark brown to an antique white/glazed beauty! It looks like we replaced the entire kitchen. Super clean job! 2 days of taping and spray painting onsite and about 2 weeks for the doors painted in their factory. Working with Ilya was a pleasure and I highly recommend Bright Coat for your specialty painting needs!

Thank you so much Steve!!!

hhanick
hhanick
1 review Innisfil, ON

Kitchen cupboard/island spray painting.

Wonderful job! Old brown cabinets now a beautiful white! Feels like a whole new kitchen. Very happy with Bright Coat Solution.

Thank you so much!!!

maria_m
maria_m

Kitchen Renovation

Im very satisfied overall with my kitchen renovation. The work was done on time, the people were professional and the quality of work was excellent!

Thank you so much Maria!!!

Alena
Alena

Kitchen refinishing

What an amazing job done by Bright Coating Solution, my kitchen looks perfect and ready just before Christmas party!
Professionals in every detail, no mess or dust during all process, excellent result!

Thank you so much Alena! it was pleasure to work for you

Angela
Angela
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Repainting

Ilya and the Bright Coating Team were absolutely amazing. The quality of the workmanship and customer service received has exceeded our expectations. We have a whole new look for our kitchen and we love it!

Thank you so much Angela! Great project

More about Bright Coating Solutions

Our GTA painting company has decades of experience working on Residential and Commercial projects. Spray painting offers unparalleled results at an affordable price and accelerated timeline. Call us today to get your free consultation and find out if Spray Painting is right for you! From speed and quality to long ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?