GTA Outdoor Installations

MR CLEAN  in
MR CLEAN in
1 review , BC

Gazebo install ,,plus more

Needed someone to install a more than a beginner project. Honest , Arrived early , had plan , measured, squared, Acted as if it was a project for themselves. Detail oriented .

Personality plus ...
Very happy with this install , Fast, efficient quality .
I'm very fussy and I had nothing to pick apart .

AMAZING ...

thanks so much. it was a pleasure

Hugh  in Toronto
Hugh in Toronto

Shed removal

These guys were the best. They arrived promptly at my old location, removed my 2 sheds, & delivered them to the backyard of my new home. Work was started early the following day, & completed by the end of the day. I’m glad I took their recommendation to use a wood base rather than using patio stones at the old location. The quality of their work was just superb & I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks so much

Therese T.
Therese T.
1 review Aurora, ON

a perfect shed installation

GTA Outdoor Installation responded promptly to my request for a quote. Their answers to my questions demonstrated an excellent knowledge about building a good and strong base. The day of the installation, they went to get the shed from the store, they built a beautiful and strong base for it and finally built the shed itself. GTA Outdoor Installation did a great job, made my life a lot easier for a very reasonable price. I strongly recommend the company. Thank you GTA Outdoor Installation

queenbee.patel
queenbee.patel

Garden shed

They started working as soon as they arrived...very happy with the shed installation. Very professional. Definitely recommend them!!! Thank you very much!

joshua
joshua

Shed Installation

I hired GTA Outdoor Installations to assembly an 8 x 10 foot Suncast Tremont Shed, previously purchased from a large box store. The team arrived as scheduled and began its construction when it was discovered that an integral piece of the shed was missing from the box. They waited patiently and offered suggestions as we attempted to get the issue resolved with the big box store. When determined that the delivery of the missing part would take over a week, the team was extremely accommodating in making sure they got back to my home immediately after the part arrived, to see the project through.

GTA Outdoor Installations is a knowledgeable, honest and experienced team focused on quality work and happy customers.

chhailab
chhailab

Out door shed

The work was done so professionally and quickly. It amazed us. Nick and his partner are very polite and nice guys. Our neighbours were also impressed with the workmanship of this team. I would recommend them and will sort their services again.

Looking for Gazebos & Sheds pros in Etobicoke ?