Oshawa ON L1J 8L6

Reviews for Eastern Plumbing Services

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Service

M was great! Helpful, knowledgeable, did good work, efficient and friendly. Would absolutely recommend for any and all work

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Plumbing

This guy will tell you what he’s doing, tell you how he’s doing it, and make you feel that you can figure out a lot of your stuff yourself!

Moyez in Whitby
Moyez in Whitby
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Extend and replace outdoor spigots

My garden spigot was under deck and was getting difficult to open and shut. Talked to Miso who came and raised it above my deck and replaced the spigots for my garden and garage. Very courteous and professional service. I highly recommend their services.

Mark from Peterborough
Mark from Peterborough

Great workmanship, fast and efficient!

I called in the morning, they showed up that afternoon, unsoldered the leaking pipe, installed new pipe and new tap.

Where the hot and cold water pipes came through the wall, the previous home owner just cut hole in the drywall, no covering! So this company even put up round Chrome discs to cover up the holes in the drywall, it looks so much more professional!

Highly recommend this company and I am keeping their info for any future issues I need fixed!

mgsalvad
mgsalvad
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Laundry faucet replacement

Our laundry room faucet was leaking and gurgling (best noise I can describe it as). After many failed DIY attempts like replacing the rubber O-ring and even the cartridges I decided I needed a professional.

I decided to go with Miso from Eastern Plumbing services as he was willing to accommodate my schedule as it was after hours. Communication was excellent as he replies very fast to texts and through the chat. He is extremely personable and punctual to the scheduled time. He is very efficient and I can't say anything negative about the work and materials he used. He also gave me some helpful tips about other aspects of my plumbing.

Will keep his contact for sure, and will use again for any other requests.

I am happy that I could accommodate you and that you would use my company again in the future. I look forward to seeing you again.

Miso Komljenovic
905-259-3931
info.easternplumbing@gmail.com

Paul W
Paul W
1 review Whitby, ON

Saved a marriage

My wife accidentally flushed her ring down the toilet (yes, she says it was accident). I called Miso who came the next morning between appointments and we video-scoped the plumbing hoping to find it between the house and town sewer. We found it half down the driveway in the out pipe. Then the work began. Miso spent a half hour fishing for the ring. After many attempts we pulled it out. A thorough clean, and one happy customer later. We’ve used Miso before this recent episode and will use them again too.

We had a lot of laughs that day. I hope we get to do it again, minus the ring of course.

esully
esully
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Plumbing for a kitchen renovation

Hooked up plumbing for a new sink and faucet
Hooked up dishwasher
Hooked up water lines for water to the fridge
Moved an outside water tap and replaced old tap
Replaced an old faucet in the laundry room
There were many jobs to complete and they were done efficiently and professionally

More about Eastern Plumbing Services

Eastern Plumbing is locally owned and operated in the Oshawa and surrounding areas. Our #1 objective: We want to be your plumber. We pledge our commitment to providing excellent plumbing service. We would be honored if you would call us to complete your plumbing request, whether large or small. We ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Oshawa?