ORDIAN ELECTRIC

Reviews for ORDIAN ELECTRIC

f.saeediarbani
f.saeediarbani

Service

Good workmanship, professional, knowledgable, and reasonably priced. I was looking for an electrician on the internet and found home star and I spoke to Farzad on the phone. He showed up 20 minutes later and did a great job. I’m so happy about his workmanship and I will refer him to my other family members and friends. Thanks Farzad

Arashshafieani in Toronto
Arashshafieani in Toronto

Spa renovation

Farzad was friendly and professional.he installed 40 pot lights for my Spa.He performed quality work in a timely manner.Spa looks like a million dollars Bessiness now.I would hire him again.highly recommended

Bobby G.
Bobby G.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Electrical panel upgrade

I had to upgrade my panel to accomodate the power requirements of new appliances.

Fred showed up on time. He is very courteous, polite and knowledgeable. He didn't hesitate to go the extra mile to make sure the job was done fast and safe.

Following his recommendations saved me alot of time and money later in the process. The service exceeded my expectations by far.

I will definitely call him if I ever need an electrician again and recommend him to my friends.

More about ORDIAN ELECTRIC

Ordian Electric offers a full range of residential and commercial electrical services.Our focus is always on putting our customer's satisfaction first, and we are proud to be one of the best electrical contractors in your area. Put your trust in our hands for safe and reliable electrical work.